Prime Minister PM Nawaz Sharif laptop scheme phase 3 online registration 2016-2017 last date, how to apply online procedure and all eligibility and requirements are written here in this post with details. Now students of matric, Inter, DAE diploma, bachelors, masters and postgraduate programs who have recently take admission in any government public type university or instate as a regular student are eligible. Hope you are also very interested to get avail your free laptop but you are intimated that you must make sure that you are eligible for this program as written in the advertisement of PM Nawaz Sharif laptop scheme phase 3 2016-2017. Well this is a massive initiative of Prime Minister of Pakistan for the students to make them acquainted with Information Technology (IT) and latest ways of online education. The main purpose for the free Laptop distribution in Pakistan is, students prepare their assignments and home works on computer and can search their projects online to get more authentic results instead of wasting the time in searching and finding different books and materials from different places. So continue reading this post to get further details about how to get free laptop by PM laptop scheme phase 3.
PM Nawaz Sharif Laptop Scheme Phase 3 Online Registration 2016-2017
It is mandatory in each case that a student should meet the eligibilities otherwise any one will not be allowed to receive his/ her machine
- Those students who have took admission at any public university/ college/ or Govt. College of Technology before till 30th June, 2016
- Students who have took admission in PhD/ M.Phil / MS or any equivalent 18 years degree programs
- Who have took admission in 2 years or 4 years bachelors programs
- Those who are enrolled in virtual university and AIOU are also eligible to apply on the same criterion
- Students enrolled in any federal govt. owned university or college are also eligible
Above written eligibility of each candidate will be analyzed on the day of Laptop distribution. So late received applications or ineligible applications and merit based application will remain constant…
- Those students who took admission after these following dates will not be entertained
- PhD: 30th June, 2011
- MS/ M. Phil or Equivalent: 30th June, 2014
- MBA (1.5/2.5/ 3.5 years): 31st December, 2014/ 31st December, 2013/ 31st December, 2012 Respectively
- Masters (16 years): 30th June, 2014
- Undergraduate (4/ 5 years): 30th June, 2012/ 30th June, 2011
- Diploma Of Associate Engineering (DAE): 30th June, 2013
- FA/ FSc (Only FATA and ICT Areas students): 30th June, 2014
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
So students if you are eligible according to the above written eligibility criteria and you also have took admission till before the date mentioned above. You have to click on the below given link for PM Nawaz Sharif laptop scheme phase 3 online registration 2016-2017. After that you have to choose your city, university or college and CNIC. After that you have to click on the next page button and follow the procedure step by step carefully. You are intimated that you should fill the online form carefully and your information should be according to your original documents. Any application form that is received after passing the last date or filled with incorrect information will not be entertained on any case by the officials.
Last Date For Apply: Monday 26th December, 2016
PM Nawaz Sharif Laptop Scheme Phase 3 Advertisement
You are suggested that you must click on the advertisement for making it bigger so that you can read it easily. In the advertisement you will get the eligibility and other important instructions released by the officials.
All the details about PM Nawaz Sharif laptop scheme phase 3 online registration 2016-2017, last date and eligibility, how to apply and terms and conditions. Hoping that you are all now fully aware with applying procedure but keep in mind that if your application form received after passing the last date will not be entertained on any case and will be rejected even you are eligible. Ask any further query relating to this post via comment section below of this passage.