Punjab University PU has announced the registration schedule for B. Com private annual examination 2017 that is going to be starting from 1st September, 2016. According to this registrations schedule that are three fees and three dates for it i.e. single fee with first last date, late fee on second last date and the double fee on the last date of registration. So if you want to be appearing in the PU annual exams 2017 as a private candidate then this is the time to full fill your registration with PU as a private student. Generally in Pakistan those students who are going some job or they cannot come to university on daily bases as a regular student they prefers to take admission in private classes that allow them to prepare their course from any academy or private tuition. Such student appears in exams under the supervision of PU but there is mentioned on their degree as private candidates. So if you want your Bachelors of commerce B. com degree as private candidate and to manage your business or job along with then this is the time to meet the application procedure.
Punjab University B.com Private Registration 2017 Form, Fees Last Date
- For B. Com private registration 2017 it is necessary for candidates to pass the annual exams of intermediate 2016 or earlier.
- Those candidates who have been appeared in supplementary exams 2016 are not eligible for private b com registration 2017.
Terms And Conditions
- Those candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) are no need to be registration again; while in case of registration card lost can get duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank.
- Any regular candidate who have leave the college and now he or she is now again want to get admission as a private student can use his college registration by paying Rs. 100 to HBL in order to get duplicate registration card.
- Those candidates who hold the diploma or any other like A levels degree have to bring IBCC equivalence certificate that is issued by the IBCC Islamabad that or NOC letter from relevant board
Fee and Date Schedule
- Single Fee : Rs. 3075/-
[1st September to 31st October]
- Late Fee: Rs. 1000/- and total will be Rs. 4075/-
[1st November to 30th November ]
- Double Fee: Rs. 6150/-
[1st December 2016 to 10th January 2017]
Well if you are eligible then as soon as possible download or obtain your application form from the IER Bus stop, new campus PU Lahore available from 8 am to 4 pm. After this you just have to carefully fill the form and attach the entire required document with your form and resubmit it to the same booth or you also can submit form online before till the scheduled last date.
University of the Punjab PU is a public type university that is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission HEC and grant admission to masters’ bachelors and postgraduate programs in all the disciplines like commerce, management, business, arts and sciences. It admissions students as regular and private and grant degree that is stamped by the HEC, PEC and or WHO for the sake of demand of a student in his or her selected field. So if you are also interested to be the part of Punjab University then must follow the Punjab University B.com Private Registration 2017.