Punjab University MA/MSC Private Registration 2017 Form Fees and here we have uploaded the date and fee schedule for single, late and double fee. If you want to be the part of PU as a private candidate then the time for submission of your application form is now begins and there are very few days left behind to submit your form and fee. So read this entire article carefully and make sure that either you are eligible for this registration or not and if you see that you are eligible then you will get below the procedure for how to and where to submit the application form before till the last date of submission of application form. Students it is a great educational facility that is endowed by the PU for those who are doing some job and also want their studies to be continue with job. A private student will study the same syllabus in his or her own selected academy on any time and there will be mentioned on degree as a private candidate.
Punjab University MA/MSC Private Registration 2017
Eligibility For MA/ MSC Private Registration 2017
For this registration it is mandatory for boys and girls to be passing the B com/ BSc or equivalent exams 2016 or earlier. Students appearing in supplementary are also eligible for apply in MA/ MSc 2017 annual examinations under PU as a private student.
Fee and Date Schedule
|Single||Rs. 3075||1st September to 31st October, 2016
|Late Fee||Rs. 1000/- total will be Rs. 4075/-||1st November to 30th November, 2016|
|Double Fee||Rs. 6150/-||1st December to 10th January, 2017|
How to Apply Procedure
- If you are eligible then as soon as possible download or obtain your application form from the IER Bus stop, new campus PU Lahore available from 8 am to 4 pm.
- After this you just have to carefully fill the form and attach the entire required document with your form also the bank receipt of fee challan
- Make sure that your form is correctly filled and fee voucher is stipend with it
- Resubmit it to the same booth or you also can submit form online before till the scheduled last date
Terms And Conditions
- Those candidates who are already registered with PU (as regular or private) are no need for again registration
- In case if registration card has lost then you can get duplicate registration card by paying Rs. 100 to HBL Bank on challan form
- Any regular candidate who have leave the college and now he or she is again want to get admission as a private student can use his/ her previous registration number that can be obtained by paying Rs. 100 to HBL in order to get duplicate registration card.
- Candidates who hold the diploma or any other like “A” levels degree have to bring IBCC equivalence certificate issued by the IBCC Islamabad or NOC letter from relevant board
So all about Punjab University MA/MSC Private Registration 2017 Form Fees is here along with eligibility, schedule for date and fee single, late and double. We have also provided you the application form online download link, eligibility criteria how to apply and all and we hope that you are all now fully aware with this criterion but in case of any further query you can leave your comment in the following comment box and we will be replying you as soon as possible.