University Of Malakand BA, BSc Roll Number Slip 2017 are available on the official website of the university as uom.edu.pk you can Download the slips form there. Students exams are near and we are sure that all of you have prepared for the examination and are ready to appear in the exam. Roll number slips for the University of Malakand are about to be issued by the university very soon this the reason that we are giving you the information about this and we hope that all of the students will follow this and will be ready for the examination as soon as possible. Date sheet of the university is disclosed and announced by the university. The papers are about to start form 12 of May 2016. Now, all those students that have prepared for the examination don’t have to fear about the exam but all those students that haven’t prepared must get started because the exams are starting very soon. The date sheets are announced but roll number slips are not issued yet. The slips will be issued one week before the papers got started. That is the time when all the students can get their roll number slips from the account office of the university or can download the slips from the official website at uom.edu.pk or from this page by clicking on the link below.
University Of Malakand BA, BSc Roll Number Slip 2017 uom.edu.pk Download
How you can get University Of Malakand BA, BSc Roll Number Slip 2017:
- There are three ways to get your University Of Malakand BA, BSc Roll Number Slip 2017.
- You can get your slip form the admission office of the university by clearing all the dues of the university.
- You can download the roll number slip from the official website of the university as uom.edu.pk.
You can download your roll number slip by clicking on the link given below.
The examination will tentatively be held in the 1st week of July 2017
Link will be available here when roll number slips will be issued.
Terms And Conditions To Appear In The Examination Hall:
- All the candidates have to bring their own stationery that is needed to solve the paper.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in examination hall without the roll number slip. Make sure that you have all the related preparations, have the roll number slip and all the stationary needed for the exam.
- No mobile phone will be allowed in the examination hall. If any of the candidates found using mobile phone or having in possession will be disqualified and FIR could be drawn against it.
- No candidate will be allowed to bring any helping material in the examination hall. Guilty candidates will be disqualified and legal provisions will be made against it.