Here we will discuss GAT 7th July test registration and result 2013. We would like to mention that National Testing Service has announced the GAT test registration for getting admissions in PHD program. The test will be conducted on 7th July 2013. For the readers, we want to mention that GAT test is specially conducted by NTS for getting admission in PHD programs. The validity period of this test is 2 years. In this informative post, we will discuss about the important details of GAT 7th July 2013 test registration and result 2013. The important details are as follows:
- The test date for GAT is 7th July 2013.
- Secondly, the last date for the submission of forms is 10th June 2013.
- Thirdly, applicant should complete his 16 years of education for appearing in this test.
- Lastly, it is compulsory that candidates should complete the eligible requirements of the universities before appearing into this test.
We would like to mention that GAT test is held for the different programs such as architecture, biochemistry, botany chemistry, computer engineering, economics, computer science, education, electrical engineering, English, English literature, fine arts, environmental sciences, history, geography, Islamic studies, mathematics and many more other subjects.
Moreover, it is important that candidates should meet the eligibility criteria that is defined by HEC and for getting further details they should visit the official website of NTS.
Application Procedure Details:
Now we would like to mention application procedure details in order to appear for this test. The main and important details are as follows:
- Firstly, candidates can submit their applications forms online by visiting the official website of NTS.
- Secondly, candidates should use internet explorer 8 for downloading the application form.
- We would like to mention that those application forms which are send through post office or courier will not be accepted.
- Candidates can submit the fee of this test through the online branches of HBL, MCB and UBL.
- The last important thing that candidates should know that deposit fee is non-refundable.
On the whole after discussing the GAT 7th july test registration and result 2013 it is easy to conclude that if you want to get any PHD degree then you should appear for this test. In order to get the further and important details you should contact the headquarter of NTS and the address is mentioned below:
Headquarter Islamabad office.
96, street no 4, Sector H-8/1
Phone number: 92-51-9258478.