Here I have told you all about the National Aptitude Test NAT test eligibility and registration process. This test is very necessary for each and every student to get admission in bachelors programs. This is a very important test because if any student does fail in this test he/ she is not allowed to take admission because his/ her merit will not be calculated under the criterion which is really a mandatory part of admission and merit list. So you are suggested and advised to read out this entire post and make sure if you are eligible for this test or not according to the eligibility criteria written and mentioned in this post. The candidates who are applying in the universities or even degree awarding institutes (DAIs) are considered as eligible for the NAT. There is a further extension in the eligibility criteria as there are two types of students which can appear for the NAT which are as follow:
- Those candidates who have completed their 12 years of education are considered as eligible for appearing in the NAT.
- Those candidates who have completed their 14 years of education are also considered as eligible for appearing in the NAT.
NAT Test Eligibility And Registration Process
NAT Test Registration Process:
The registration process is very much simple and easy to follow. For the guide of the students just carry out with the following stages and the registration will be completed:
- The initial step is to download the NAT registration form and the bank deposit slip which can be done from official website of NTS.
- The fee of NAT is Rs 650 PKR so it could be submitted in any of the online branches of MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL all over Pakistan.
- Fill the downloaded application online and then take the print of it, do attach 2 passport size photographs (1×1.5 inch) with it and then fill the academic portion. Do fill the application form carefully as once submitted the form cannot be changed or correction cannot be made.
- The roll number slip from the NTS will be received from the national post service of Pakistan so it is very much crucial to enter the right and complete postal address in the address section.
- The original bank deposit slip is to be attached with the downloaded application form and it is to be post to the NTS Islamabad, make one thing sure that applications forms will not accepted through hand delivery but it should be couriered at the address of NTS which is stated below:
Manager Operations National Testing Service 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications will not be entertained by the NTS and will be simply rejected without and prior notice.
So these are the very important and mandatory NAT test eligibility and registration process. In the end you are directed that you should keep on tuned with the NTS officials website to get latest and up to date information about NAT test.