The registration process for the IELTS examination is as following as IELTS Registration Procedure in Pakistan is very simple and up-till you are not register for the this test till then you are not allowed to appear in the test examination.
- The major organizations which are present where the candidates have to apply for the IELTS examination include the British Council and AEO in Pakistan.
- The offices of AEO are located in all the major cities of the Pakistan which includes Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. The application form for IELTS Regstration can be obtained either through downloading from their official websites or even can be received form their offices.
- The British Council offices are also located in all the major cities of Pakistan which includes Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and Hyderabad. These all offices provides pre-training for the IELTS examination although it is not compulsory to attend but still it is beneficial to have an overview before appearing in to the examination.
- The documents which are to be attached with the application form includes:
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Photocopy of Passport will also be accepted.
- Two Colored passport size photographs without eye glasses on.
- The payment deposit slip of Standard Chartered (Bank Demand Draft in favor of respective British Council office)