The registration process of the MCAT examination is being announced along with the Fee structure by the University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore. As MCAT is the necessary requirement for the admission in any of the medical and dental institutions in Pakistan. Proper MCAT registration process will be carried down for the applicants to get registered. The application forms for the MCAT examination will be available at the public medical and dental colleges immediately after the intermediate examination in the following cities of Pakistan.
MCAT Registration Process
- Lahore: If the student is willing to appear for the MCAT examination in the cities including Lahore, Gujrat, Gujranwala, Sahiwal and Sargodha than the applicant should submit his or her registration application completely filled in the University of Heath and Sciences Lahore.
- Multan: If the applicant is willing to appear in Multan or its nearby cities including D G Khan than the candidates are being advised to submit their application form completely filled in Nishter Medical College, Multan.
- Bahawalpur: The Applicants who want to appear in the MCAT examination from Bahawalpur are being prescribed to submit their MCAT registration forms in Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
- Faisalabad: Students of Faisalabad can also apply for MCAT examination and can appear in their own city, by submitting their complete MCAT registration form in the Punjab Medical College (PMC), Faisalabad.
- Rawalpindi: The applicants from Rawalpindi and its surrounding cities including Hassan Abdal are being registered for the MCAT examination by submitting their MCAT application form in Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
- Rahim Yar Khan: The candidates who are appearing from the Rahim Yar Khan and its nearby cities are being guided to register themselves for the MCAT examination by submitting their application form completely filled in Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
MCAT Fee Structure
According to the rules and regulations of Punjab Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) and the other governing bodies including University of health Sciences (UHS), it has being decided that there will be No MCAT Fee for any registration or processing purposes for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT). As this medical entrance test is free of cost and anyone can apply to appear in it without any expense.