Chief Minister Punjab Colleges Faculty Development Program 2016 is just announced for the faculty of the public sector colleges of Punjab and Application Forms are available for the willing and interested candidates to apply online. This is the opportunity for the teachers that are working in Punjab to upgrade and enhance their education and the knowledge by applying for the scholarship that is offered by the Punjab Govt. There are some requirements that are to be fulfilled by the candidates that are applying for the job to be a part of the scholarships that we are going to discuss here for all those candidates that are willing and able to apply for the program. This program is available for all the candidates of Punjab. Punjab Govt. is trying to improve the education sector of the Punjab and for that purpose it has announced the scholarships for the teachers of Punjab. This is the scholarship announced under the invitation of Punjab higher education commission PHEC that are inviting applicants that will upgrade the education by giving the approximately 30 foreign scholarships for the teachers of Punjab. The scheme is for the faculty development program is for one year master’s degree program for the fiscal year 2016-17.
Chief Minister Punjab Colleges Faculty Development Program 2016 Application Form
Following is all the details that you need to apply for program and upgrade the education sector by increasing and upgrading the knowledge and abilities that need to update the education sector. Chief Minister Punjab Colleges Faculty Development Program 2016 is the best opportunity for the applicants to apply and all the details with Application Form are available here and applicants are invited by PHEC to apply for the program.
Last date to apply for Chief Minister Punjab Colleges Faculty Development Program 2016 Application Form is 13 June 2016 by 4:00pm.
How To Apply:
- The interested applicants have to apply online for the program as per the information is stated in the advertisement.
- The application are to be fulfilled online by the candidates on the website link as www.punjabhec.gov.pk/CM_FDP for online apply.
- You can apply online easily by clicking on the following link of the official website.
Click Here To Apply
- Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab.
- Candidates must be the permanent employ of the public sector college of the Punjab.
- The candidates must have 16 years of education either BS (hons.) or Masters degree in the respective subject.
- The candidates must have minimum age of the on the last date about 50 years.
- Preference will be given to all the candidates that have already registered for the SQ top ranking institutions as per ranking of the session 2016-17.
- All the further details are available in the advertisement given above.