Coca Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2016 In Pakistan Registration last date and how to apply procedure is written here in detail. Coca-Cola Company is the name well known to us. Coca-Cola Company, with the aid of the US department of state is launching a scholarship for the students. The scholarship is for 100 students of 7 countries which are from Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia. The scholarship contains the opportunity for the students to have a one month trip of Indiana University’s prestigious and respected Kelley school of business, a top ranked business program in US. This is the 5th scholarship program of Coca-Cola Company. Company is seeking for new and fresh ideas to expand the business and to help the humanity by taking one step forward. Company is doing great efforts to increase the education and innovation in the field of business. So if you also want to be the part of this well renowed multinational company then read out below.
Coca Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2016 In Pakistan Registration
The countries include:
The countries will have to give 100 students to submit their ideas to the company online and after the due date the company will announce the students with best ideas and take them on the tour to Indiana University in Indiana, USA.
The students will learn the basics of business and administration to have their own business ideas to improve business sector.
The students have many benefits of this tour and will learn many new things from this tour.
Following are the main benefits of this scholarship for the students:
- Tour to Indiana University’s prestigious and respected Kelley school of business, a top ranked business program in US.
- Liberty to ask more, seek more and learn more because the student is the combination of what?, When?, Why? And Where?. Ask more to learn more.
- Opportunity to see world as what is it looks like.
There are some notes which the students have to keep in mind while applying:
- The student should have the nationality of the country from which he/she is applying.
- Applicant must have a valid passport for international travel.
- Zero to limited traveled experience will be preferred.
- Student should be currently enrolled in a university.
- The student must be of the age between 18-24.
- All the areas of study are available.
- Student should be able to travel across from 1st July to 5th
- Have a slight command on fluent in English.
- Have basic know how about MS Office ( MS Word, Ms Excel, MS PowerPoint)
Note: the tour will start in Ramadan and the dates can’t be amended. Indiana University knows very well about the importance of Ramadan. So, university will arrange the accommodations for the scholarship winners.
Confirm your queris relating to Coca Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2016 In Pakistan Registration, via comment box below. Thank you!