Higher Education Commission HEC is inviting application forms for commonwealth scholarship 2016 in United Kingdom UK for Doctoral studies and medical fellowships tenable in the United Kingdom 2016. These scholarships are available for full time Pakistani / Azad Jammu Kashmir universities teaching faculties who are working on regular basis for only PhD in all disciplines. Under this scholarship the priority areas for studies includes education, health, economic growth, governance and conflict, water and sanitation also food and nutrition, humanitarian disasters and emergencies. Selection criteria for this scholarship is depend upon the academic record of a student, merit, quality of the research proposal and likely impact of the work on the growth of Pakistan. So if you are a permanent resident of Pakistan/ AJK and you also have done post graduate or MS 18 years of education and also holding a full time teaching post at a regular university then you are suggested and advised to apply before till the last date of submission of application form. The primary purpose of commonwealth scholarship is to learn a new medical or dental skill and to the expertise of Pakistan to make them realize with the national and international doctoral and medical faculties. Keep reading this post to get further details about this commonwealth scholarship 2016 for eligibility, apply procedure and all other rules and regulations.
Commonwealth Scholarship In UK For Pakistani Students 2016
Eligibility Criteria For Doctoral Studies
- Candidates must be a permanent citizen of Pakistan, AJK
- Candidates must hold the degree of post graduation or have complete his or her 18 years of education
- Candidates who is teaching full time in a government university
- Evidence of support from a prospective supervisor or at least one of their chosen institute on the time of application
- Minimum IELTS score 6.5 and overall no less than 5.5 in each band and the test is not taken earlier then 1st October, 2015 and no later than 6th March
- Final test will be taken by British council on the request of HEC for purifying eligible candidates finally
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Fellowship
- General Medical Council GMC or General Dental Council GDC English language requirements must meet by the candidates on 15th April, 2016
- Applying candidates must be employee at a medical university or at a hospital that is affiliated a medical university as a teaching hospital
- Those candiaes whose degree has been received between 1st October, 2016 and 30th September, 2009 or before 1st Means the fifteen years of in service experience has been done by the appliance student for medical fellowship scholarship 2016
Last Date of Apply
Friday 30th October, 2015
How to Apply/ Application Procedure
Well candidates if you are meeting the above written eligibility criteria then you have to perform the following tasks carefully within before till the last date of submission of application form
- Download Application form of HEC Commonwealth Scholarship 2016
- Fill in the online application form and select HEC as your nominating agency and get 3 print outs of your forms using electronic application system EAS (application form other then EAS will not be entertained)
- Attach 3 sets of attested photocopies of the required documents with your EAS form online. One application form is specified for HEC and it is mentioned on it to which you have to attach your bank deposit slip of Rs. 1000/- with HEC application form only available here that you have to submit under the account No. 17427900133401.
- After this HEC will analyze each application form and will call to the eligible candidate for interview and then a short list will be prepare for suitable candidates and all the short listed candies have to take IELTS academic test and further nominated to commonwealth UK for further processing.
- No candidate can apply direct to Commonwealth as he or she has to apply through HEC as a nominating agency. So please send your EAS application form with required documents in spriral binding (3 sets) each separately and one copy of HEC form along with the bank deposit slip on before 30th October, 2015 on the address written below.
In-charge FFSP Commonwealth United Kingdom) Higher Education CommissionH-9, Islamabad.
Email: [email protected]