Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination IPC cultural exchange scholarship 2017 for masters and PhD programs through National Testing Service NTS. According to the foreign scholarship policy candidates will be selected on merit that will be determined from only the eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria published by notification and those who make registration with NTS for GRE (Local) test before till the last date of submission of application form. So if you want to continue your studies in abroad country under the Cultural Exchange Scholarships program 2017 then you just have to read this entire post and make sure that either you are suitable with this programme or not according to the limitations of officials. Selected candidates will be sent to abroad in China, Turkey, Slovak Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, Romania, Czech Republic, , South Korea and Italy for master’s and Phd studies in various universities in any of these countries. According to this scholarship candidates will be funded with fully tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowance that vary from state to state. If your 16 years of education has been completed from a recognized university then you must read this post below for further query about IPC Cultural Exchange Scholarship.
IPC Cultural Exchange Scholarship 2017 For Masters NTS Online Registration
Eligibility Criteria/ Requirements for Scholarship
- Pakistani Nationals who have complete their masters or four years (Honors) bachelors degree i.e BSc, BS or MBBS
- If there is more than one 2nd division of a candidate in his or her academic record is not eligible
- Scholarships will be made against the merit that will be prepared by the calculation of a candidate’s academic marks and the marks he or she obtain in the NTS GRE Local test
- Candidate must have the diploma or short course of language of that country he/ she is going to apply for this scholarship
- Result awaiting students are not eligible
- Age of a student must not more than 35 years
How To Apply
If you are eligible for this scholarship according to the above written eligibilities then you have to perform the following points efficiently
- First of all you have to login with NTS through the below given link
- After login with NTS you will reachable to NTS form and challan form
- Fill in online form and then get print out of your form and attach all the required documents with your form along with the bank deposit slip for NTS test fee (original)
- Any application form that is incomplete or send after passing the date of submission of application form will not be entertained by the officials
After this you will receive your NTS admittance card at your mailing address and have to appear in the test on the prescribed date. If you pass this test and your eligibilities are also meeting the above written criterion for eligibility then you will be call for an interview at IPC Cultural Exchange Scholarship office (date and time for interview will be notifying you). On the time of interview you have to bring your original testimonials and who them to the officials for verification and that’s it.
For Online Registration :
To Download Paper Distributions :
Last Date for Submission of Applications :
Monday, 14th November, 2016
Test Date :
Will Be Announced Soon
IPC Cultural Exchange Scholarship 2017 Advertisement
Hence all about IPC cultural exchange scholarship 2017 for master is written here along with the NTS online registration form link, last date, how to apply and eligibility criteria also advertisement and we hope that you are now fully aware with this scholarship for study in abroad but in case of any further query you can leave your comments in the following comments box and we will be replying you as soon as possible.