The Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF special quota scholarship 2017-18 for inter and bachelors student all whose matric or inter has been done with 2017-18 annual examinations under a registered board or university. So if you is a deserving student and also meeting the required eligibility criteria for this scholarship then you are here on the right plate form to download online form also the last date for submission of application form separately for inter and bachelors. So if you is an orphan or you is the child of a grade 1 to 4 government employee also relating to minorities or disabled then you is kindly invited for this PEEF scholarship in order to continue your educations without inference of your financial circumstances. Keep on reading this post to get the PEEF special quota scholarship 2017-18.
In this scholarship government of Punjab will hold all the expenses of your studies from monthly tuition fee to the expenses your living in hostel or transportation and the amount for all these stipends is fixed and that is set according to the current situation of finance for a general student. Well beside this there is some other eligibility which you also have to be full fill and that are written below of this passage. Keep reading this post and also see the ad of PEEF special quota scholarship 2017-18 below.
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2017-18
As; it is mentioned in the notification for this scholarship that only the eligible candidates will be entertained by this scholarship and others will be rejected if they are not meeting the following criteria.
- Only the residents of Punjab province and they must holding the domicile of this province
- Students who have pass intermediate annual exams 2017-18 as a regular candidate (private students are not eligible) under BISE or FBISE(federal government colleges or schools which are only allocated in the Punjab province) with at least 60% marks
- The total income of parents or guardians should not more then 15,000/- per month OR the child of Grade 1-4 government employee
How To Apply Procedure:
You can only apply for this PEEF special quota scholarship 2017-18, if you is meeting the above written eligibility criteria then it is to be recommended you that you must follow the following points carefully before till the last date of submission of application form
- Download online application form from the below given link OR you also can obtain form from the Deputy director of college offices or directly from the Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF office
- Those candidates who have done their annual exams under technical board have to submit their application form to the Punjab Board of Technical Education
- After obtaining the application form you have to attach the following documents with it and resubmit it to the PEEF office or PBTE office before till the last date of submission of application form
Application Required Documents:
For Orphans: attach death certificate of their father issued by the union council office
For Child of Grade 1-4 employee: last pay slip or in case of pension attach pension book with form
For Minorities: attach the religious certificate issued by the representation
For Special/ Disabled Students: Attach the medical disability report issued from the district head quarter hospital or rural health center (DHQ, THQ Hospital, RHC)
PEEF Special Scholarship 2017-18 Advertisement
For read all above written criteria in Urdu read the following advertisement
Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF is a government of Punjab endowment authority that is set up for helping the deserving students who are not able to meet their educational expenses. PEEF just have set eligibility criteria and that who will meet these criteria will be appreciated by this PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2017-18. Hope you are all now fully aware and familiar with this scholarship program but in case of any further query you can leave your comment in the following comment box and well will be replying you as soon as possible.