Now students can apply for Bahria University Medical and Dental College Admission 2023 MBBS, BDS form, last date, advertisement, and admission procedure are all written here. If you have done FSc pre-medical and want to become a doctor in the future then you must pass the combined medical test and apply for this intake. By studying here, your rank and status of degree will be improved and your career will be stronger. So just keep on reading this article to get further details about how to apply and where to apply for it. This college is an affiliate medical college of Bahria Univerity Karachi which is recognized by the HEC and PMC Pakistan. The worth of its degree is as superior as a first-class university which is a dream of every student. you have to keep on reading this article to get further details about how to apply and where you to apply.
Bahria University Medical and Dental College Admission 2023
Bahria University Medical and Dental was established by the Pakistan Navy in 2000. Bahria University is an institute that offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Studies which are related to the Medical Field. Bahria Medical and Dental University is recognized by the HEC Higher Education Commission. It is offering admissions in the following programs.
|Registration Start Date||11 October 2023|
|Last Date of Registration with Normal Fee||27 October 2023|
|Online Registration with Late Fee||03 November 2023|
|MBBS Merit List||29 November 2023|
|BDS Merit List||11 January 2024|
- The candidates who have passed their Intermediate FSC pre-Medical with at least 605% marks or its equivalent study.
- Passed PMC MDCAT-2020 with at least 60% marks.
- Also appeared in the NUMS MDCAT.
- Those candidates applying for Foreign/Overseas/Dual Nationality seats must have passed Intermediate/A-levels or equivalent with at least 65% marks in a minimum of three compulsory subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Physics/Maths. They also have passed the MDCAT or SAT-II with at least 60% marks with the marks weightage of 40% in Biology, 35% in Chemistry, and 25% in Physics/Maths.
- Click on the Apply Online button first to proceed.
- You will reach the NUMS Admission Portal.
- Select the category you are going to apply for.
- Then there will be the login section. Make your account there to move further.
- Get the form and start filling it. Provide personal and academic info there and upload the scanned documents on the portal.
- Deposit the admission processing fee in the prescribed bank.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
After applying for admission, your applications will be processed by NUMS. It will finalize the merit of all the students and then those students who are meeting the merit will see their names in the BUMDC Merit List 2023. So, this is the procedure of admissions at BUMDC.
All candidates are invited to apply and get Bahria University Medical and Dental College Admission 2023 MBBS, BDS Form also submit their admission form before the last date of submission. Eligible students must appear in the Entry test of this Bahria Medical and Dental University. For further information and to get an update about your admission or entry test procedure attach our page.