It is to inform you all that Bolan Medical College Admission 2020-2021 for MBBS and BDS programs are announced and the students who want to get admissions in this institute can apply through this page. So, If you have done your FSC Pre-Medical with more than 60% marks, then you can take admission in Bolan Medical College. If you have passed the MDCAT 2020, then you are eligible to apply. Bolan Medical college offer admissions in medical faculties including MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing and other medical courses. A student who has the interest to take admission in this medical college has to attain a minimum 60% marks and pass an entry test which is mandatory to calculate the merit of each student. Further, Bolan Medical College admission requirements are written here below of this passage.
Bolan Medical College Admission 2020-2021
Bolan Medical College is offering admission to the following programs for all the students who have passed the PMC MDCAT-2020.
|Admissions Start||26th December 2020|
|Deadline to apply||09th January 2021|
Bolan Medical College Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates have to get 60% marks in FSC exams.
- A-Level with at least 60% marks having equivalency certificate issued by IBCC.
- Download the admission form from the above button.
- Deposit Admission Processing fee of Rs.500 in NBPBMC branch.
- Fill the admission form by providing the required information there.
- Attach the documents including Matric/Intermediate passing certificates, DMC certificate, Equivalency certificate by IBCC (for A-Level students), Verified Character certificate, CNIC of candidate or Father’s CNIC, Domicile certificate, 4 passport sized photographs and other documents written in the advertisement.
- Submit your form by the last date.
- Incomplete or late admission forms will not be processed.
Also check, Bolan Medical College Fee Structure. Bolan Medical College was established during Ataullah Mengal’s reign. It was the recipient of a Japan International Cooperation Agency. It is also accredited by the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan to teach medicine and also hematology, neurosurgery, obstetrics, and gynecology.
So, this was all about the Bolan Medical College Admission 2020-2021. Right now, all the students who want to get admission in the best institute can apply for these admissions. Know more about all the Bolan Medical College Admission 2020-2021 Requirements right from this webpage.