If you are looking for Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2020 then you are on the right page. The admissions in GCT Peshawar are now open in several programs. On this page, you will be able to check programs offered, the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, applying procedure. Before admissions, an entry test is conducted by ETEA. All the students must pass the test to get admission in it. The admissions are offered in several fields of B. Tech. The Government College of Technology is situated in Peshawar. It offers technical education to the students. Every year, when it opens admissions, a huge crowd of students applies for it. So, the students have to apply for the ETEA test to get registered for the test. There is a specific Merit Formula and those having good merit get admission. Scroll down to check the complete admission procedure.
Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2020
Programs Offered at GCT Peshawar
- B.Tech Civil
- B.Tech Electrical
- B.Tech Mechanical
- For B.Tech admissions, the candidate must have passed DAE in the relative field.
- The candidates must have passed 3-years DAE with at least 50% marks from any technical board of Pakistan.
- Those having DAE Electronics or Auto & diesel or Precision Mechanical & Instrumental Technology can also apply for B.Tech Mechanical or Electrical.
|Deadline for ETEA test registration||18th September 2020|
|Roll No. Slip issuance||28th September 2020|
|ETEA Test Date||3rd October 2020 at 9.00 AM
at GCT, Peshawar Main PlayGround
|Result of ETEA Test||5th October 2020|
|Starting of Admission Registration||3rd October 2020 from account office|
|Deadline for registration||17th October 2020|
|Merit List display||22nd October 2020|
|Interview||26th October 2020|
|Classes Start||1st November 2020|
GCT Peshawar Admission Form
Registration for ETEA Test
- First of all, register for the ETEA test. Visit www.etea.edu.pk to apply.
- Fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Submit your application online. Now print this application and submit it to relevant GCT along with Rs.800.
- After the entry test, visit the relevant GCT account office and get the admission form.
- Fill the form and submit it along with the documents needed.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Admission Selection Procedure
- First of all, the entry test will be conducted.
- The students after the entry test will submit the admission form.
- After the result of the entry test, calculate your aggregate from the below-given formula:
—> ETEA Test Marks: 50%
—> DAE Marks: 40%
—> SSC Marks: 10%
—> 20 more marks will be added to the DAE marks of Hafiz e Quran student.
- After this, the merit list will be displayed. Those having their names on the list will go for Interviews.
- The final selection will be made after the interviews.
GCT Peshawar Admission 2020
So, this is the complete admission procedure. If you have completed DAE in the relevant field, then apply now for the admissions. This is the best chance to get admission in the best institute. The students passing all the steps will get admission to the GCT institutes in KPK. Apply for admissions before the last date. So, this is all about the Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2020. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more updates.