We are telling you how to join Pak Army through PMA Long course according to the officials www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. In this way, first of all, you must be aware of what is PMA long course. PMA which is known as the Pakistan Military Academy is a federal service military academy in which the candidates are being trained for Two years and after which they are eligible to join national forces including the Pakistan Army. It is located at Kakol near Abbottabad in the North of Pakistan. The academy has three training battalions and 12 companies. Another 2,000 guests each year, from over 34 countries, receive some training at PMA. The PMA long course has a duration of 2 years training which is further divided into four segments of six months each. The students applying for the Pakistan army after completing their graduation can make up to the Army by passing the PMA long courses.
How to Join Pak Army Through PMA Long Course
When a candidate done intermediate or graduation (2 years) or graduation (4 years) program and want to purseu his career in Army, he has to apply through the PMA long course induction. After hiring the candidates through this course, officials give 2 years training to each candidate as per his course of study and field of interest. After the successfull completeion of training the candidate is hired as comissioned officer for different posts.
Positions After PMA Long Course Training:
When you will complete the PMA long course training for two years successfully, you will be hired in the following positions.
- Commission Officer
- Regular commission Officer
- Non-Commission Officer
Eligibility Criteria/ Requirements:
While reading about how to join Pak Army through PMA Long Course, the following eligibility criteria/ requirements are necessary for all of you to meet. It is necessary for all of you to meet these criteria, otherwise, you will be rejected to proceed with this intake.
|Education||· Intermediate Or Equivalent: with minimum 60% marks
· Graduation (2 years Program) and PN/ PAF serving personnel must pass with a minimum of 60% marks
· Graduation (4 years program) BS, BBA and BPA have required 1st division in bachelors and 50% marks in intermediate
· Serving Pakistan Army personnel are required to 50% marks in FA/ FSc or equivalent
|Marital Status||Unmarried (those who are serving Pakistan army can apply if they are married and their age is above 20 years)|
|Nationality||Only Pakistani students who must hold the domiciles of their relevant districts
Candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender one nationality other than Pakistani
|Physical Standard||Height: Minimum 5’ x 4’’ (162.5 cm)
Eye Sight: Distance vision with glasses 6/9, 6/12 and near vision would be J2, J7 or N8, N12 with or without glasses
|Weight||As per Body Mass Index|
Procedure for How To Join Pak Army Through PMA Long Course:
If you are meeting with the above eligibility criteria then you can visit the procedure for how to join Pak Army through PMA long course. Remember that you must be aware of this procedure with officials rules and regulations otherwise, you will be rejected to proceed at any step without intimation by officials.
- Whenever the registration gets begins you have to download the registration form with exams slip.
- you can also obtain a registration form Pakistan Army Selection and Recruitment Center (AS&RC)
- after that, you have to fill up the form submit the test procedure fees and submit your complete with all aspects form at the ASRC before till the last date of PMA long course registration
- if your form will be completed and eligible, officials will call you for an initial preliminary test at ASRC
- those who will pass out this preliminary test will be shortlisted for the ISSB test which is actually the final selection
- ISSB test consists of four to five days tour at ISSB test center which is necessary to pass the written, physical, and verbal test
- Those who pass this test are finally hired for the two years training session
- After the successful completion of training, candidates are hired as commissioned officers as per their course of study and field of interest.
Training Programs At PMA Long Course:
Pakistan Military Academy PMA provide training in the following disciplines to all the hiring individual for any course
- Professional skills of handling weapons
- Tips for fieldcraft
- Use of signal equipment
- Model discussions
- Tutorial discussions
- Tactical exercises without troops
- Field exercises
There are different pieces of training in which the potential candidates are being inculcated for the purpose of awakening and polishing the attributes and the qualities which are being made as an essential component for being a part of the Pakistani armed forces. These training include Professional skills of handling weapons, Tips of field craft, Use of signal equipment, Model discussions, Tutorial discussions, Tactical exercises without troops, Field exercises. So hope you are all clear for how to join Pak Army through PMA long course in Pakistan.