Yet you have study the basics of technology such as DAE or FSc Pre Engineering but now you are going to get perfection in your field which is possible with B Tech. But you must be well aware of what are the B tech admission requirements 2018 In Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and all over Pakistan? B Tech or Bachelors of Technology is a bachelors level four years honors programs which has raise its demand in technological fields not only in Pakistan but also over the seas. That is why many technical and nontechnical universities in Pakistan have maintained a separate department for technical studies where the B Tech is the most major subject. Various colleges and universities offering B tech in Pakistan and you can take admission in them if you meet the requirements written below.
These universities offer B Tech including engineering and applied science courses, and projects for supervised industrial practical training. After completion of B tech these Universities award B Tech degree which is stamped by the Higher Education Commission HEC and the approved by the Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. Dear students, you are also suggested that for your B Tech must make sure that the university is affiliated with HEC and PEC or not. Well, candidates, these universities have restricted strict eligibility criteria which are mention below and you are advise that before taking admission in B Tech must read its requirements.
B Tech Admission Requirements 2018
B Tech Courses
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Information Technology
- Communication Engineering
The following B Tech admission requirements 2018 are equalize in Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad. Doesn’t matters if you are living in any of these cities but you must have to meet the following criteria. The eligibility criteria just differ with the college to college and institute to institute. Such as if a student is doing B.Tech from NCBAE is worse as compared to the B.Tech admission in NED Karachi.
- Three year Diploma in Associate Engineering DAE holding students from any PBTE affiliate Institute
- Students with FSc pre-engineering with minimum 50% marks from any BISE affiliate college
- Result awaiting students can apply but if their result is a failure or less than 50% will be rejected
These three points are simple and easy but it is inform that these are very necessary and mandatory for each student because any public or private university will not admission if any student do not meeting these eligibilities.
Admission process for B tech is very simple and easy all eligible students as they have to perform the following points
- You can download or obtain the admission form from the admission office or the official website of that university
- After this fill the form and attach all the require documents with it and resubmit it to the same office before the last date
- Some universities take entry test and then grant admission
- After this officials analyze the applications and call students for an interview
- On the time of interview candidates have to bring the original testimonial for verification
- After verification students have to submit fee according to that university fee schedule
So this is all about B Tech Admission requirements 2018 in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad. We have discuss admission requirements for Bachelors of Technology for all over Pakistan. Hope you are all fully aware of the admission requirements for B.Tech admissions 2018 and eligibility. Now if you are eligible then you choose the best university for B Tech admission in your hometown. You can also share your comments with others relating to the Bachelors of Technology admissions.