If you are doing Masters of Business Administration MBA Accounting and Finance in Pakistan. Then firstly you should be aware of its scope, jobs, salary, career and subject list. It is an undergraduate degree program that is immensely getting popular in today era. Apart from it, MBA is also categorizing into different other sectors and amongst them, accounting and finance are the most renowned and yet the beneficial ones as well. This program is considering to be very important for the bright future of students in the field of banking and companies. MBA in accounting and finance is also a graduate 2 years and 1.3 years program that is much similar to other programs of MBA, however, this process opens the path of banking and stock market field for the students.
When we look at the criteria facts about MBA accounting and finance in Pakistan then only those students can apply for it that have either completed the bachelor of four years or either they have benefited from the BA degree. It involves five major subjects and four compulsory subjects and students are required to cover the 130 credit hours in three years of MBA course. In the credit hours portion students are needed to finish up with their assignments, projects and study work. The final result of MBA students is calculated in the form of CGPA and those students who do not live up to the expectations of 2.50 CGPA they are not allowed to continue with further studies.
MBA Accounting And Finance In Pakistan
Masters of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance is a degree which offers you a broad scope in Banking and account relating fields. Accounting and Finance is the basic need of any department, especially in the banking field. You can maintain your scope in banking field as well as you have lots of bright opportunities which offers you a handsome carer build opportunities where you can grab your scope in the market. Moreover, the scope of MBA accounting and finance in Pakistan is also versatile in all around the world. You can maintain your career in any other fields besides the banking or account departments.
There are numerous opportunities for a career after MBA accounting and finance in Pakistan. When you have done your degree with good marks your institute is also mattered the most for maintaining your career. You can find out your career in the following sectors and your future will be brighter.
- Banking sector
- Stock Market
- Multinational Companies
- Import/Export industries
- Educational Institutions
- Big Business Organizations
- Financial Institutions.
There are certain people who do make the final choice of getting into some filed but they don’t get to know about the MBA accounting and finance jobs in Pakistan. Following are some of the job forms for the MBA students:
- Cash Manager
- Accountant Holder
- Finance Manager
- Insurance Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Management Advisor
- Professor in Educational Centers
Income is the most important part of the discussion in any course. If you are intending to know about the salary after MBA accounting and finance in Pakistan, then you are hereby intimate that it depends upon where you get the job. For example, if you have found the job in banking sector your starting salary would be Rs. 35, 000- to Rs. 40, 000 per month. Similarly, different companies are offering different salary packages to their employees who are having this degree. One who is having this degree can earn Rs. 2 lakh plus month which depends on your work, experience and time duration you give to a company.
It is a two years masters program. There are total four semesters which you have to study in two years, six months of each semester. Its syllabus varies from university to university. But the major subjects in MBA accounting and finance in Pakistan are the following. These subjects you have to study during the whole program.
- Fundamentals of Auditing
- Corporate Finance
- Islamic Mode of Financing
- Financial Management
- Financial Accounting II
- Cost & Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- Information Systems
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Taxation Management
- Business & Labor Law
- Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management
- SME Management
- Advanced Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Communication
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction To Business
The students can get into the admission stages for MBA when he or she sets suitable for the requirements stages. Some of the notable terms and conditions are as follows:
- The students applying for the MBA are required to get the four years bachelor degree with minimum 2.50 CGPA and should be attaining 60% marks percentage in all the subjects especially the major ones.
- In addition, A-level students must get 60% marks and maximum B grade in all the subjects and the same criteria go for the matriculation students.
- Intermediate students must score 60% in sciences, engineering, medical and arts subjects. In simple words, they should have to score B grade in all the intermediate major subjects.
- Every separate university has their own process of conducting the entry test that is famously known as NAT. students must get 50% in the entry test as its marks will afterward further be counted in the final stage.
- In addition, the students also have to pass from the interview that comprises 30% marks in the admission process. Finally, the merit list will be conducted by keeping in view the marks of the students. Merit list is the final decision of the university board that cannot be changed or canceled in future at any cost.
Universities Offering MBA Accounting and Finance in Pakistan
On the whole after the brief discussion about MBA Accounting And Finance in Pakistan. We conclude that all the students who think that their only success is hiding in banking profession then don’t wait anymore and apply for the accounting and finance course because it certainly opens the gateway towards the banking and industrial fields but make sure that you completely live up to the level of requirements for the admission of MBA.