MBA is famously known as Masters in Business and Administration and here you will get MBA in Marketing in Pakistan Scope Subjects, Jobs Salary. MBA offers wide range of programs for the students that prominently include accounting and finance and marketing. MBA in marketing is one of highly recommend and noticeable courses by the students. It is related with the business world and all about the marketing. Those students who get the degree in marketing they actually finds a way of making their future successful because this course is over flowed with the job choices and occupations. It is a 4 years of degree program that comprises a 4 major subjects in its account. The total number of credit hours is 90 that revolve around the self study, assignments and project work. The students who have completed their bachelor can apply for this program but they have to make sure one thing that they should also have attain the marketing as their major subject in bachelor program as well. That student who’s CGPA would be less than 2.50 in the first semester they would not be allowed to continue with further course study.
MBA In Marketing In Pakistan
MBA in Marketing Career Option
- Educational Institutions
- Multinational Companies
- Export and Import Companies
- Advertising Organizations
- Brand Marketing Institutions
- Public Relations Sectors
MBA in Marketing Jobs:
Some of the prominent job types for marketing students are:
- Marketing Manager
- Professor of Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Market Research Analyst
- Brand Manager
- New Product Manger
- Advertising Manager
- Sales Manager
- Public Relations Director
- Marketing Communication Manager
- Export and Import Head
- Cash Accountant
MBA in Marketing Major Subjects
Some of the major subjects in MBA in marketing are:
- Finance and Accounting
- Public Sector Management
- International Business Management
- Strategy, Governance and Management
- Organizations, Human Resource and Development
- Entrepreneurship and Innovations
- Technology and Operations Management
COURSES OFFERED BY OTHER UNIVERSITIES:
The list of different courses offered by other universities is as follows:
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Global Marketing
- Export Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Media Planning and Management
- Retail Management
- Sales Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Ethics in Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Customer Relationship Management
MBA in Marketing Admission Requirements
- All the students who will apply for the master’s degree program they are required to have BA degree or 14 years of education certificate with them.
- The students must have passed their bachelor with maximum 2.50 CGPA in all the major and elective subjects.
- In the intermediate the students must have attain 60% marks in all the subjects or they should have B grade.
- The A level students should also have B grade marks percentage in all the subjects and same criteria goes for the matriculation students.
- All the universities conduct the entry test known as NAT for the master program and it is necessary that student must get 50% marks in the entry test.
- Some of the universities also carry out the interview that will carry 10% marks in the final conclusion.
- All the students will be selected on the basis of the merit list that would be the final decision by the management board.
On the whole it is quite evident from the above discussion that masters in marketing are extremely beneficial for those students who dream their future in banks and international companies. So all the students who want to get educated in marketing they should apply now and we are sure that this MBA in Marketing in Pakistan Scope Subjects, Jobs Salary , Career Degree will pave a path of prosperous and successful future.