BHMS stands for Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. In order to become a Homeopathic Doctor, you must have to study 4 years BHMS degree program and six-month clinical experience. Homeopathic refers to the study the system of curing in which ailments are treated by the giving minute doses of natural substance. This is one of the best way and popular treatment among all. Almost it is the desire of every child to become a doctor but he must choose to become Homeopathic doctor due to BHMS scope in Pakistan and demand. There is a number of excellent college and universities in Pakistan which are offering Bachelors in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery. Every year number of successful homeopathic doctors enters into hospitals, clinics, medical store and homeopathic pharmacies.
If you really want to become a Homeopathic Doctor or serve the humanity with your best cure services this article will help you regarding scope and salary of homeopathy, job opportunities and job sectors, major subjects of homeopathy, eligibility criteria regarding BS in Homeopathy and also the list of top colleges and universities which are offering BHMS in Pakistan.
BHMS Scope In Pakistan, Jobs, Salary, Subjects, Colleges and Universities
BHMS Scope In Pakistan:
There is undoubtedly a huge scope in Homeopathy in Pakistan. One can start your own homeopathic clinic. There is also an option to set up your on homeopathic medical store which is the best source to earn well. There are so many job opportunities also available in public and private hospitals in which Homeopathic sectors are also preferable. This is also considering the highest paying profession in Pakistan.
BHMS Salary In Pakistan:
The monthly starting salary of homeopathic doctors is from 100,000 to 300,000 in a private clinic and in pharmacies and hospitals starts from 150,000 to 500,000. I must recommend studying homeopathy in order to make a successful bright future.
BHMS Jobs In Pakistan:
There are so many job opportunities are prevailing in both private and public hospitals. Homeopathy opens so many doors of employment in both public and private pharmacies with handsome salary package. A BHMS degree holder can easily work n following job sectors mentioned below
- Private and Public Hospitals
- Herbal Pharmacies
- Pharmaceutical Firms
- Writer in Newspapers, Magazines etc
- Homeopathic Medical Stores
- Private Clinic
BHMS Subjects In Pakistan:
- Physiology and Histology
- Philosophy of Homeopathy
- Material Medical
- Microbiology and Parasitological
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Material Medical
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Homeopathic Therapeutics
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Case Taking, Diagnosis, and Repertorization
- Preventive and Community Medicine
- Research Methodology in Homeopathy
BHMS Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- In order to get admission in BS Homeopathic, the interested candidates must have to pass 12 standard
- He/she must have passed intermediate from any HEC recognized college or university
- The interested candidate must have 50% marks in intermediate with major subjects of (Biology, Physics, and Chemistry)
There are so many excellent universities in Pakistan which are offering Bachelors of Homeopathic and Medicine Surgery, the list of these universities is mentioned below.
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
- Federal Urdu University of Arts Science and Technology
- Pakistan Central Homeopathic Medical College
- Sindh Homeopathic Medical College Hospital
- Vertex College of Science and Technology
- Jinnah Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital
- Pakistan Homeopathic Medical College
- Hazara Homeopathic Medical College
- Frontier Homeopathic Medical College
- Unique Institute of Technical and Professional Education
Yet the details about BHMS scope in Pakistan, jobs, salary, subjects, colleges and universities offering list is all written here. You should take admission in any of these institutes so that you can gain a worthy degree to start up your career in this field of studies. If you have any further knowledge about this field of studies you can send your FAQs in the following comments box.