Perfusion refers to the delivery of blood through the circulatory system to capillary bed in a tissue. Cardiac Perfusion is the process of scanning and measuring the amount of blood in your heart at rest and exercise. It also refers to the study of how blood flows through heart muscles. Cardiac percussionists are not doctors but technologists. If you are interested and want to become a cardiac percussionist it is necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria, there are so many college and universities in Pakistan which are offering B.Sc in Cardiac Perfusion. Here we are going to exhibits all-important comprehensive information regarding cardiac perfusion, the cardiac perfusion scope in Pakistan, the salary of cardiac perfusion technologist, jobs and career, admission criteria and the list of universities offering cardiac perfusion. Keep reading this article until the end will probably help you in this regard.
Cardiac Perfusion Scope In Pakistan
Cardiac Perfusion Scope In Pakistan:
There is the huge and demanding scope of Cardiac Perfusion Technologists in Pakistan. Pakistani Population is becoming one of the higher risk victims of coronary heart diseases (CHD). Almost 30 to 40% deaths in Pakistan are happened due to Cardiovascular Heart Diseases (CHD). There are so many job opportunities for cardiac perfusion technologists in the different public and private hospitals of Pakistan. This is one of the highest paying professions in Pakistan. You can also open your own private clinic after BSc in Cardiac Perfusion.
Cardiac Perfusion Salary In Pakistan:
The cardiac perfusion technologists are earning extremely high in Pakistan. Almost out of 10 every 3rd person is suffering from cardiac diseases in Pakistan. The estimated salary of Cardiac Perfusion Technologist in public sector started from Rs. 1.5 lacs to 2 lacs and this figure could touch 3 to 5 lacs per month. While in Private sectors the salary of Cardiac Perfusion Technologists starts at Rs. 2.5 lacs to 3.5 lacs plus. This is one of the highest paying jobs not only in Pakistan but in most of the countries of the world where Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) are common. There are so many job opportunities regarding Cardiac Perfusion Technologists are prevailing in Pakistan in both public and private sectors. If you are interested in BSc Cardiac Perfusion, I must recommend studying BSc Cardiac Perfusion, in this way you can easily build a successful career in this field.
Cardiac Perfusion Subjects In Pakistan:
There are following major subjects studied in BSc Cardiac Perfusion offering most of the universities in Pakistan.
- Basic Anatomy
- Basic Biochemistry
- General Pathology
- Islamic Studies
- Ethics and Pakistan Studies
- Behavioral Science
- Computer Education
- Cardiovascular Anatomy / Physiology / Cardiovascular Hematology/ Cardiovascular Microbiology / Cardiopulmonary Diseases
- Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Physics
- Perfusion Technology
- Medical Statistics and Research Methods
In order to get admission in BSc Cardiac Perfusion, the candidates must fulfill the below-listed eligibilities and requirements. The eligibility criteria may differ from institute to institute.
- FSc Pre-Medical / A-Level or Equivalent Degree
- The candidate must score 50% aggregate marks
- Candidates have to pass further Entrance test of the institute or university
- The candidates who didn’t fulfill the about criteria are not eligible to get admission in Cardiac Perfusion.
Universities offering Cardiac Perfusion In Pakistan:
There are so many excellent college and universities in Pakistan which are offering B.Sc Cardiac Perfusion. The names of the some of the universities are listed below;
- University of Punjab (Lahore)
- Zia-and-din Medical University (Karachi)
- National University of Medical Sciences (Rawalpindi)
- Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology (Faisalabad)
- Punjab Institute of Cardiology (Lahore)
- Gulab Devi Post Graduate Medical Institute (Lahore)
- Tabba Heart Institute (Karachi)
- Bashir Para Medical Institute (Islamabad)
- Armed Forces Postgraduate Medical Institute (Rawalpindi)
- King Edward Medical University (Lahore)
Hence these are complete information about cardiac perfusion scope in Pakistan. In order to become a hear doctor or Perfusionist in Pakistan, one should have to be prepare about what he is going to do and what his career would be in this heart surgery medical fields.