Introduction: Mathematics is one of the tough subjects among all. But there is huge scope and demand of mathematics in almost every field of life. MSc Mathematics is a 2 years degree program. You can easily build a challenging career in the field of Accounting. We can say that Mathematics is better than Physics and Chemistry. We are living in the world of information technology MCS and MIT is the best further study option for Maths students. Here below you can easily find the detail information regarding the MSc Mathematics scope in Pakistan, jobs opportunities, a career in the field of Mathematics, subjects of MSc Mathematics and the list of the university offering MSc Mathematics in Pakistan. Keep reading this article till the end will surely help you in this regard.
MSc Mathematics Scope In Pakistan
MSc Mathematics Scope In Pakistan:
The scope of mathematics is only referred to the teaching field. One who has MSC mathematics degree can easily get a job in public and private colleges and universities at handsome salary package. The scope of MSc in Mathematics is not much wide but reserve for teaching field. This subject is helpful for those candidates who are going to spear for CSS, PMS, PCS competitive exams in Pakistan.
MSc Mathematics Jobs In Pakistan:
The person holding MSc Mathematics degree in Pakistan can easily recruit in both public and private sectors easily. You can apply for teaching also. Job opportunities in the field of Mathematics are not so broad and vast. You can also apply to PAF after getting MSc Mathematics degree. Banks and other financial Departments such as Insurance companies, you can also able to apply with having MSc Mathematics degree.
MSc Mathematics Salary in Pakistan:
The salary of MSc Mathematics may vary from field to field. If you are serving as a teacher in a private sector with MSc Mathematics degree you will be able to earn Rs. 25000 to 50,000 per month but it may differ from the public sector. Insurance companies and banks are also offering recruitments for MSC Mathematics at handsome salary packages estimated from Rs. 40,000 to 70,000 per month.
MSc Mathematics Syllabus in Pakistan:
Following are the major subjects of MSc Mathematics offering most of the universities in Pakistan.
- Introduction to Computing
- Introduction to Programming
- Linear Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Vectors and Classical Mechanics
- Numerical Analysis
- Theory of Automata
- Data Structure
- Fundamentals of Algorithms
- Differential Equations
- Operations Research
- Real Analysis
- Group Theory
Universities Offering MSc Mathematics in Pakistan:
There are so many excellent universities in Pakistan which are offering MSc Mathematics in Pakistan. The names of some of the universities are listed below;
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur (Bahawalpur)
- Government College University (Faisalabad)
- The University of Agriculture (Faisalabad)
- University of Gujrat (Gujrat)
- Allama Iqbal Open University (Islamabad)
- Government College Women University (Faisalabad)
- University of Sindh (Jamshoro)
- The University of Management Science and IT (Kotli)
- Government College University (Lahore)
- Virtual University of Pakistan (Lahore)
- University of Education (Lahore)
- The Women University (Multan)
- University of Peshawar (Peshawar)
- University of Baluchistan (Quetta)
- COMSAT Institute of Information Technology (Islamabad)
This is all the details about MSc Mathematics scope in Pakistan, jobs, salary, syllabus, universities offering MSc Maths in Pakistan. We have shared all the relevant information and instructions about this course of studies. If you want to take any consultancy please send your comments. Thank you!