Public Administration is one of the leading fields in Pakistan. BS and MS in Public Administration are the leading academic disciplines in Pakistan. It prepares the candidates for serve in executive positions, municipal, state, federal, government, and nongovernment organizations. Public Administration is referred to the implementation of government policies and prepares you to serve as a civil servant for working in public services. Here below you can easily find the detail information regarding the score of Public Administration, jobs opportunities, career, salary, subjects of Public Administration for BS and MS, its subjects and the list of universities which are offering Public Administration at BS and Masters Level in Pakistan. Keep reading this article till the end will surely help you in this regard.
Public Administration Scope In Pakistan
Public Administration Scope in Pakistan:
There is huge and demanding scope of Public Administration in Pakistan in both Public and Private sectors. There is a huge need for talented and skillful public administered officers in the public sector of Pakistan who are able to work with loyalty and devotion to the civil services. This is also considered one of the highest paying jobs in Pakistan. You can never be a jobless person having BS or MS degree in Public Administration in Pakistan. One can easily get a high job in both public and private sectors at handsome salary package.
Public Administration Jobs and Career in Pakistan:
Public Administration opens so many doors of employment opportunities for you in both public and private sectors. It opens so many doors of jobs opportunities for you such as
- Public and Private Sectors
- Planning and Development Departments
- Consulting Firms
- Research Departments
- Marketing Firms
- Social Work Organizations
- Human Resource Departments
- Private Business
- Cultural Groups
- Corporate Firms
- Monitoring Firms
- Government and Semi-Government Organizations
- Human Rights Organizations etc
Public administration Salary in Pakistan:
Public Administration is the leading field in Pakistan and also falls in the list of highest paying jobs. A person holding degree BS or MS in Public Administration can never be the jobless person in Pakistan. You can easily get a high job at handsome salary package in both public and the private sector in Pakistan. The estimated salary of fresh candidates holding BS in Public Administration degree starts from Rs. 40,000 to 60,000 and the experienced candidates are earning more than Rs. 80,000 per month in the Public sector. The starting salary of MS in Public Administration is started from Rs. 60,000 to 100,000 in Pakistan.
Public Administration Subjects in Pakistan:
Following are major subjects of Public Administration for BS and MS Level offering by most of the universities in Pakistan.
- Planning and Administration
- Introduction to Public Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Administrative Law and Accountability
- Good Governance
- Strategic Management
- Political and Constitutional Development in Pakistan
- Financial Administration
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communication
- Cost and Management Accounting
Universities Offering Public Administration in Pakistan:
There is a number of excellent universities in Pakistan which are offering public administration at both bachelors and masters level. The names of some of the universities are listed below in detail.
- Government College University (Faisalabad)
- Government College Women University (Faisalabad)
- National University of Modern Languages (Islamabad)
- National University of Science and Technology (Islamabad)
- University of Sindh (Sindh)
- University of Karachi (Karachi)
- Virtual University of Pakistan (Lahore)
- Bahaudin Zakariya University (Multan)
- Baluchistan University of IT and Management Science (Quetta)
- Fatimah Jinnah University (Rawalpindi)
These are all the details about Public administration scope in Pakistan, jobs, salary, subjects, universities offering public administration in Pakistan.