Radiotherapy refers to the study of treatment of diseases especially cancer, by using X-rays and another form of radiations. There is the huge scope of radiotherapy not only in Pakistan but most of the countries of the world. In the current situation of the world, there is huge number patient who is targeted by the severe diseases of cancer. Pakistan is rich in an excellent institute which is offering radiotherapy. Here below you can easily find the detail information regarding the scope of radiotherapy in Pakistan, career and jobs opportunities, subjects of radiotherapy, and the list of universities which are offering radiotherapy in Pakistan. Keep reading this article till the end will probably help you in this regard.
Scope Of Radiotherapy In Pakistan
The Scope Of Radiotherapy in Pakistan:
There is a huge and challenging career in radiotherapy in Pakistan. The increase in cancerous diseases the demand of radiotherapists is increasing rapidly in Pakistan. After BS or MS in Radiotherapy you can easily get employment in any of the following posts listed below;
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Dental Hygienist
- Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Nursing Assistants and Orderlies
- Physical Therapists Assistants and Aids
- Radiologic and MRI Technologist
- Registered Nurses
- Respiratory Therapists
Radiotherapy Jobs in Pakistan:
There is a number of jobs and employment opportunities are available for radiotherapist in Pakistan. A radiotherapist can never be a jobless person in Pakistan. Pakistan is having a number of leading public and private hospitals which are offering excellent jobs for radiotherapist at handsome salary package. There are also so many famous research department and labs in which a radiotherapist can conveniently work.
Radiotherapy Salary in Pakistan:
Radiotherapy is one of the highest paying professions not only in Pakistan but most of the courtiers of the world. The salary of radiotherapist may vary from organizations to organizations. A radiotherapist can easily get an employment in both public and private hospitals, research departments and at handsome salary packages. The estimated salary of a radiotherapist in Pakistan is Rs. 12 lakh to 20 lakh. There is a huge and bright career in the field of radiotherapy in Pakistan.
Radiotherapy Subjects in Pakistan:
Following are the major subject of Radiotherapy which is offering by most of the universities in Pakistan.
- Introduction to Radiation Therapy
- Biology of Radiation Therapy
- Physics of Radiation
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Radiation Safety Procedures
- Patient Care
- Medical Imaging
- Operating Radiation therapy equipment
- Human Anatomy
- Radiation Principles
- Administration of Radiation Therapy Program
Universities Offering Radiotherapy in Pakistan:
Pakistan is rich in excellent college and universities, there is a number of universities which are offering radiotherapy in Pakistan, the name of some of them are listed below in detail.
- Khyber Medical University (Peshawar)
- The University of Faisalabad (Faisalabad)
- King Edward Medical University (Lahore)
- Ziauddin Medical University (Karachi)
- The University of Lahore (Lahore)
- Isra University (Hyderabad)
- Sheikh Zayed Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute (Lahore)
- Vertex College of Science and Technology (Islamabad)
- NCS Education System (Peshawar)
In this post, I have discussed all the scope of radiotherapy in Pakistan, jobs, salary, degree subjects, universities offering BSc radiotherapy in Pakistan. Hope you all are well aware of this course of study, but in case you have any confusion or query relating to this course you can send your comment in the following commenting section.