Male are invited to join Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 150 online registration form 2022 last date, eligibility criteria, the expected date for all the activities is written here. Some eligibility criteria are mandatory for each candidate to meet and then apply. We are giving you all the details including Join Pakistan Army as a commissioned officer through the 150 PMA long course, the last date; roll no slips, how to apply, and the eligibility criteria. Every year the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (ASRC) open their doors to higher nationals under PMA long course from October to November. Hire and appoint candidates are sending to the Pakistan Military Academy Kakul and Abbottabad for two years of training and then they post these graduates as commissioned officers. I suggest you read this entire post about PMA Long course 150 online registration 2022 and apply before the last date of submission of the application form.
PMA Long Course 150 Online Registration Form 2022
Cadets get ready for Pak army PMA long course 150 online registration form 2022 which they have to submit before the last date at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Hiring will be made under Regular Commission and candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria from written, medical, mental health, and physical test. Those who will meet these eligibilities and pass out the entry test will only be entertained with these 150 PMA long courses.
The following advertisement is PMA Long Course 150. PMA Long Course 150 will be announced soon.
|Registration Starts||April 2022|
|End of Registration||May 2022|
Eligibility Criteria For PMA Long Course:
- Only the unmarried male citizens of Pakistan
- Age should not be more than 23 years and less than 17 years
- Minimum intermediate (60% marks) qualification is required, while the preference will be given to the BS / BA (Hons) BBA/ BPA (four years bachelor with minimum 50% marks)
- Height: 5’4” (162.5 cm)height
- Weight: as per body mass index formula
How to Apply For PMA Long Course?
- Download the registration form from the below-given link or you can also obtain it from your nearest Pak Army Selection and Recruitment Center (ASRC)
- Also, download the exams slip and submit the fee (if any)
- wait for the admittance card (roll number slip )
- when you get the admittance card (roll number slip) you have to attend the initial test at ASRC (written, physical, and mental health checkup)
- If you are selected on this preliminary test then you will have to pass out the final selection at ISSB Test.
If you are meeting the above eligibility criteria, you have to click on the following link to apply for PMA Long Course 150 online registration form 2022. You can also visit your nearest AS&RC for applying physically. If you applying online you have to fill up the online form with correct information and details which are entered into your documents. If you are applying through the AS&RC you have to attach the required documents along with the form. After submitting the form officials will allow the 150 PMA Long Course 2022 roll number slips to each candidate for attempting the preliminary test. On the roll number slips of the PMA long course, there would be a roll number clearly mention which will represent a candidate to be accepted at the test center.
Hence the complete details about PMA Long Course 150 online registration form 2022 last date, roll no slips are discussed in this post. You are eligible and ready to apply for it, but never hesitate to send your FAQs in the following commenting section. We are regularly replying to you about any of your queries or FAQ. At the end of this post, I would like to suggest to you that you never be late for the last date. It is because any application form that receives after the last date will not accept at any cost. So be in tune with us and stay up to date!