Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 wireless operator jobs have been opened up now. These jobs are for the grade of BPS-05. You can now submit your application forms if you want to be the part of this post. You can download the application form from the NTS web site. These application forms will be available from the 10th March 2016 and you can submit them by 25th March 2016. If you want to submit the application form on the basis of family claims then you have to attach some other documents too to get additional marks for these posts. Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 are laying vacant only for eligible candidates. Eligibility criteria is completely written in the advertisement below of this passage. You are suggested that you must read this entire article along with the advertisement and send your application form right before on the last date. It is because if any application form that is received after passing the last date will not be entertained on any case. So keep reading for further details about Punjab Police constable for Dolphin Squad 2016 Wireless Operator jobs.
Punjab Police Constable For Dolphin Squads 2016 Wireless Operator
Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 wireless operator Last date to apply: 25th March 2016
Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 wireless operator forms availability date: 10th March 2016 till 25th March 2016
Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 wireless operator eligibility details:
- For male candidates, your height should be 5 feet 7 inches
- For female candidates, your height should be 5 feet 2 inches
- For males, chest has to be 33 x 34 1/2 inches
- You should be having an education of F.SC or I.CS or diploma of associate engineering
- All of the candidates should be having an age of 18 to 25 years of age.
- You should be belonging to the district of Lahore.
- 5 % of the seats will be fixed for the minorities.
- 10 % of the seats will be fixed for the army candidates
- 15 % of the seats will be fixed for the women
- You should be submitting a test fee of Rs. 400. These test expenses will be bear by the candidate on his own.
- This test will be taken under the supervision of NTS.
- You have to submit the test receipt fee to the headquarter of NTS.
So, this is all about the Punjab Police Constable for Dolphin Squads 2016 wireless operator job post details. If you think that you are eligible for this post then make sure that you should apply latest by 25th March 2016. Just download the application from the site of NTS and submit the test fees. As soon as we will be getting to know that when the test of this post will be taking place, we will let you know. Start applying for this post and wait for its test date.