Here I am discussing the 12 tenses in English grammar with examples in Urdu. You will get a booklet to download 12 tenses in English Grammar PDF format. If you want perfection in your tenses then it will be very good for you if you practice with the 12 tense formula chart. The purpose of writing in 12th tense in Urdu PDF is so that the student of each class and level can understand the importance of tenses in Learn English Language Course. Our highly qualified and well experienced teachers have prepared tenses in a very simple and easy to understandable method. Tenses are available in English to Urdu translation with examples step by step. Tenses have the backbone importance in the English language. If you are fully gripped on tenses you can even speak, write or understand English in a better way.
12 Tenses In English Grammar With Examples In Urdu
Well, it is a common observation that tenses and grammar are usually forgotten after passing some weeks or months due to stop practicing. This page is providing you 12 tenses in English grammar with examples in Urdu so that you can learn in the better way. But before you start your practice I suggest you that you must continue your practice after completing the course. Moreover, if you make up your own sentences of each tense it will be more beneficiary for you. Now keep these instructions in mind and start learning the basics of English Grammar.
12 Tense Formula Chart:
The formula chart provides you the shortcut to keep the tenses in mind. The tenses have classified according to the three different times phases; the past, the present, and the future. While the tenses are made up of the combination of subject, the form of the verb, and the object. When you learn in better than how to use these S-V-O in a proper sense it will give you perfection in 12 Tenses in English Grammar. Now read out the following table of 12 tense formula chart with example.
S + V + O or Subject + Verb + Object
- Simple Present Tense S + V + O
- E.g. You write a letter.
- Present Continuous Tense S + is/am/are + V + ING + O
- E.g. She is writing a letter.
- Present Perfect Tense S + has/have + Past Participle (PP.) of the Verb + O
- E.g. They have written a letter.
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense S + has been/have been + V + ING + O + since/for
- E.g. You have been writing a letter for three hours.
- Simple Past Tense S + Past Form of the Verb + O
- E.g. He wrote a letter.
- Past Continuous Tense S + was/were + V + ING + O
- E.g. I was writing a letter.
- Past Perfect Tense S + had + Past Participle (PP.) of the Verb + O
- E.g. She had written a letter.
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense S + had been + V + ING + O + since/for
- E.g. We had been writing a letter since morning.
- Simple Future Tense S + will/shall + V + O
- E.g. We shall write a letter.
- Future Continuous Tense S + will be/shall be + V + ING + O
- E.g. She will be cooking food.
- Future Perfect Tense S + will have/shall have + Past participle (PP.) of the Verb + O ….
- E.g. She will have written a letter before we go.
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense S + will have been/shall have been + V + ING + O + since/for
- E.g. They will have been writing a letter since morning.
12 Tenses In English Grammar:
There are three main tenses in English grammar and each of them has its four conditions which comprise the 12th tenses as below. You can click on any of the following tenses to get opened its details including; definition, example, and translation in Urdu. So let’s start our class step by step from the Present Tenses…
By clicking on the following links you will access that pages where the details of each tense is discussed. Tere on that page you will get the details about that tense and the types of 12 tenses in English grammar.
Now you have to explore any of the following tenses to get explore the details about that tense in Urdu. After clicking on a tense you will get its examples and definitions in Urdu with 12 tense formula chart.
Now there are four tenses types of future tense and you have to click on any of the following types and its details in Urdu will be explored on a new page where you will get the details on a new page and it will be very helpful for you to read out the details.
According to the experts of English language course, there is just one thing which can make you perfect in English is the grip on 12 tenses in English grammar. If any student who learn and practice tenses with grammar even he is in Matric level or in graduation level according to our following method, we assure that you will never forget tenses in your life. Urdu is our mother language so if anything even tenses in Urdu, it will be stored in our minds for a long long time. So bookmark this page in your favorite links and practice these 12 tenses in English grammar with examples in Urdu.