The IELTS registration procedure in Pakistan is very simple and up-till you are not register for the this test till then you are not allowed to appear in the test examination. Once you get registered with IELTS the representations which are British Council will issue you an admittance card or registration card. This admittance card provide you your registration code, your date, time and venue for attempting the test as well as you can not appear in the test until you are not holding the registration card in you hand that is stamped by the British council. IELTS is an International English Language Testing System that is holding and regulating by British Council which is a consulates in Pakistan. When a student pass the IELTS the authority officially stamped its degree which performs likely to be the surety that this person has the skills to speak, read and write English every where in the world. So now if you also want to be expert in International level English then must read this post for knowing about the IELTS registration procedure in Pakistan.
IELTS Registration Procedure In Pakistan
- The major organizations which are present where the candidates have to apply for the IELTS examination include the British Council and AEO in Pakistan.
- The offices of AEO are located in all the major cities of the Pakistan which includes Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi. The application form for IELTS Regstration can be obtained either through downloading from their official websites or even can be received form their offices.
- The British Council offices are also located in all the major cities of Pakistan which includes Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and Hyderabad. These all offices provides pre-training for the IELTS examination although it is not compulsory to attend but still it is beneficial to have an overview before appearing in to the examination.
- The documents which are to be attached with the application form includes:
- Photocopy of Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- Photocopy of Passport will also be accepted.
- Two Colored passport size photographs without eye glasses on.
- The payment deposit slip of Standard Chartered (Bank Demand Draft in favor of respective British Council office)
So this is the complete procedure, but in the last you are intimated that you should perform each step with full attentions and with the same criterion which is written and prescribed by the officials who are British Council. Furthermore if you have any query or question relating to IELTS registration procedure in Pakistan you can ask us from comment below.