Complete details of Central Superior Services CSS fee structure 2021 in Pakistan for all papers written and viva are is discussed here through the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC). There are several liabilities on the part of the applicant when he or she is applying for enrollment in the CSS examination. There are a few particulars which are to be fulfilled so that all the requirements are being met. The CSS exam fee which is to be submitted by the applicant is Rs. 2200 PKR for written examinations; the fee is to be submitted on the challan form. The FPSC holds the right to make amendments and changes in the CSS fee structure in Pakistan every year as per the economic situation of Pakistan. The rechecking facility of the papers is also being handed to the applicants as any individual who is willing to make a recheck on his paper should submit an additional Rs. 500 PKR per subject which he or she wishes to get a recheck. All the information is also being written in a booklet that is attached to the application form and it is being advised that it should be read carefully. You have to get registered with the FPSC and pay the dues as per the below-given schedule for the CSS fee structure in Pakistan
CSS Fee Structure 2021 In Pakistan
The CSS exam is going to be conducted on 18th February 2021. The fee structure to apply for it is given below. You can apply online and the procedure is given below on this post.
- A fee for written examination: Rs.2200/-
- The fee for recounting of marks is Rs. 500/- per paper.
- The application fee is Rs.300/- for BS-16 and 17, Rs.750/- for BS-18, Rs.1200/- for BS-19, and Rs.1500/- for BS-20 and above posts.
An additional CSS fee of 300 PKR is also being to be submitted to the Medical Board, this is only for those candidates who are being qualified in the written test and this fee is to be submitted in cash on the day of the medical examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Exams
- All male and female candidates (including special persons).
- At least 2nd division in the Bachelor’s degree.
- The age limit is 21 to 30 years. Relaxation in the upper age limit by two years can be provided.
- The cutoff date for determining the age, qualification, domicile is 31st December 2021.
CSS Applying Schedule
|Availability of Online Applications||5th October 2021|
|Deadline for Online applications||3rd November 2021|
|Last date to send the hard copies of the online application||13th November 2021|
|CSS Conductance Date||18th February 2021|
CSS 2021 Application Form
- For online applications, CLICK HERE.
- Register yourself first and sign in there.
- Now fill the form and provide all the required info there.
- Deposit the fee of Rs.2200 till 3rd November and submit the form online.
- After online submission, take the print of this form and send it to FPSC till the last date.
- Don’t provide any false info. Late applications will not be entertained.
So these are the CSS fee structure 2021 in Pakistan for all papers. Because the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is holding the CSS examinations in Pakistan that is why all you have to submit in the banks with the favor of FPSC. Forgetting any more details you can visit the office’s website of FPSC for the CSS section.