If you is a girl or a boy and your name in your matric or inter certificate documents is incorrect or incomplete and you want to change/ correction then read this post carefully for name correction procedure in inter matric certificate documents. Sometimes students do mistake while filling their admission form for examination especially in Matric when their admission form is going to the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE as a regular or private student. Initially, a student can appear in exams even sometimes students appear in intermediate exams on behalf of that wrong, incomplete or incorrect name. But when a student has clear his/ her intermediate and want to apply for NADRA CNIC card or going to send admission for bachelors classes then the problem creates because this time students have to attach the copy of birth certificate or CNIC & copy of father’s CNIC and then the mistake will be in front and admission might be rejected in final examination. While on the other side sometimes students do mistake only in intermediate documents during writing their name or their father’s name. Both metric and inter students stuck at the same time either for sending admission to bachelors or applying for CNIC at NADRA. Now keep reading this post for name correction procedure in inter matric certificate documents.
Name Correction Procedure
Note: you are informed that even the name correction procedure in matric or intermediate, the correction/ change procedure is the same for both students but just the application forms are separate in both conditions.
Name Change/ Name Correction Procedure For Matric and Inter:
- Obtain application form from the board office in Rs. 50/- or download from the below given link and attach challan slip of Rs. 50 during submit form
- Give advertisement in an Urdu newspaper (Sample for how to write your advertisement is given below the application form) / Also give Advertisement in an English Newspaper
- Buy 3/ 3 sets of these newspapers and attach 1 newspaper with photocopies of all the documents and name correction form for secretary of union council. He or she first take these photocopies and news Paper and then sign affidavit stamp paper for any misconduct in future
- Fee For Name Correction Procedure In matric After Announcing the Annual Result
- Within 2 years Rs. 4500/-
- After 2 years before till 5 years Rs. 5500/-
- After 5 years before till 10 years Rs. 6500/-
- After 10 years to till life Rs. 7500/-
4. Fee For Name Correction Procedure In Inter After Announcing The Annual Result
- Within 2 years Rs. 1000/-
- After 2 years and before till 5 years Rs. 2000/-
- After 5 years before till 10 years Rs. 3000/-
- After 10 years till life Rs. 4000/-
Fee can be deposit in any prescribed branch of Habib Bank Limited HBL and attach the original challan Receipt with your form
Note: – Form is same at any level of education after Matric just fees and dues are changed
- Attest your form and Latest picture from the Headmaster/ Mistress or principal of that school/ College from where you have done your Matric SSC/ HSSC exams. In case of a private student, you can attest from any affiliated school’s headmasters, mistress or principal
- Buy 2 stamp papers of Rs. 50 one for student and the second for the secretary of union council of relevant area district. Stamp papers are for affidavit (Bayan Half) of both the student and Secretary of Union Council (sample papers for filling the stamp papers are also written below the application form). These stamp papers must be attested and approved by the Headmaster/ mistress or principal of your school Or Civil Judge or Oath Commissioner.
For intermediate name correction procedure, only 1 stamp paper is required for the student’s affidavit
- Attach attested photocopies of father’s CNIC or Passport
- Attach your first birth receipt that is issued by the union council in which your original name is written clearly
- Original certificates either Matric or if you are also changing of intermediate then also attach the intermediate original certificate with it.
- In case of name correction from any other board must attach the certificate of that board with your form
- Make sure that you form is completed and filled accurately as no double writing or marking would be accepted
Then resubmit this complete form along with 1/1 (English, Urdu) newspaper to the board office relevant room which you can ask form the information booth at BISE. Name changing processing time is almost one month and your corrected form certificate can obtain from the board office or it would be sent at your home address.
This is a complete method about name correction procedure in matric and inter after result announcement. I have given the application form receiving method, fees charges in the board of intermediate and secondary education for the name change from matric or intermediate certificate documents. You can add your comments in the following commenting box for taking out the more details.