USAID scholarship is undoubtedly working to enhance the institutional capacity of Higher Education Commission (HEC) since 2004. (HEC) and (USAID) are working together on merit and needs based scholarship program MNBSP for university’s students. Under this USAID merit and needs-based scholarship 2018 program students of various universities are awarded monthly stipend and tuition fee. You can easily find here about the USAID merit and needs-based scholarship 2018 apply online form, eligibility criteria, and further instructions. There are various scholarships are open in Pakistan, but the USAID scholarship is more important than others. Here I would like to mention one more important thing which is its last date. Any form receives after the deadline will not be entertain in any case by the officials.
The major objective of USAID MNBSP is to pursue the Higher Education in the selective universities and institutes of Pakistan in the field of Agriculture, Business, Medicine, Engineering and Social Science by awarding scholarships to the financially needy Pakistani students. Further material and detail information regarding USAID merit and needs-based scholarship 2018 keep reading this article till the end; will surely help you in this regard.
USAID Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship 2018
Eligibility Criteria for USAID Application Form:
The Eligibility Criteria for USAID MNBSP is mention below in detail.
- The applicant must be the citizen of Pakistan/AJK National.
- Only undergraduate and graduate level students get assistance to the financial scholarships.
- Eligible Scholarship departments are:
Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences
Engineering and Technology
- Students must be enrolled in an undergraduate (4 and 5 years) and graduate for (2 years to 3.5 years) programs. As per admission policy students need to compete for securing admission in participating institutes/universities in an approved
- Only those students are eligible to apply for USAID merit and needs-based scholarship 2018 who are enrolled in the first semester offered by the participating institutes/universities.
- The financial background of the applicant is also determined; if it links with the neediness of the applicant then he/she will be able to get Scholarship.
How to Apply for USAID Online and Manual?
We are going to demonstrate the Scholarship Application procedure which is simple and easy, will cover in few steps. Just follow below-mentioned instructions.
- All interested applicants have to get the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office and interested candidates can also download the Scholarship Application form from the official website of USAID.
- HEC will actually not accept the Application form directly. All applicants have to submit the application form after completion in exact and accurate terms, to the Financial Aid Office at University.
- These funds are not directly awarded by the HEC to the students but firstly overhanded to the respective universities/institutes in which they are enrolled. The payment of tuition fee and stipend are awarded are awarded to the students by practicing universities/institutes.
List of Participating Universities
Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences:
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- Agriculture University, Peshawar
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- The lasbela University of Agriculture, Water, and Marine Sciences, Uthal Baluchistan
Medical and Nursing
- University of Health Science, Lahore
- Khyber Medical University, Peshawar
Social Sciences and Others:
- Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s Universities, Quetta
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad
- University of the Punjab, Lahore
- Karachi University (UOK)
- Lahore College for Women University LCWU, Lahore
- Karakurum International University, Gilgit
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur
- Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
Business Administration and Others:
- Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad
- Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering
And Management Sciences
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology
Engineering and Technology:
- Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Islamabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Peshawar
- Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Jamshoro
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT)
- National University of Science and Technology (NUST), Islamabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore
- Lahore University of Management Sciences
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management Sciences
USAID Scholarship Award Process:
The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee (ISAC) reviews the scholarship applicants of potential applicants. The Vice-Chancellor of the participating universities is also head of the Institutional Scholarship Award Committee ISAC. This is done for the sake of transparency. The ISAC make a list of awardees’ and hand over to the HEC Scholarship Committee SMC. The SMC review thoroughly the eligibility of the awardees and orders to transfer the funds to the selected eligible students of participating institutions.
So we recommend you to never miss or ignore this chance to avail this USAID merit and needs-based scholarship 2018. You can add your comments in the following comments box to get any further details about this USAID scholarship 2018.