NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 Net 1, 2 and 3 all are defined by the university. So, all the willing candidates should be ready and start preparing for the test in respect of the entry test of the university. This is your chance to define yourself and prove yourself that you are capable enough to be a part of the NUST University. The university is giving the opportunity to the students to give the computerized and manual test to prove their eligibility in all the required fields. This is the reason that we have brought the syllabus for the willing candidates. NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 contains three tests net 1, net 2 and net 3. Net 1 and 2 are purely based on the paper test but net 3 is based on computer test so all the candidates have to be expert in computer sciences because after 1st two paper tests the 3rd test is important to be passed by the student. The syllabus contains a lot of the modification as compare to the last one and papers based tests and computer test will be based on these modifications.
NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 Net 1, 2, 3
Following is NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 Net 1, 2, 3 for the willing students. It includes the computer and paper based tests in it:
Paper based Test:
Paper based entry test is conducted in Karachi and Quetta in April & July.
Computer based test:
- In NET-3, candidates could appear in either in Paper Based Test at Karachi & Quetta or Computer Based Test at Islamabad.
- In Computer-based Entry Test, candidates can select the date and session of test according to their choice. It depends on availability of space.
Subjects of NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 Net 1, 2 and 3:
- Engineering (FSc Pre-Engineering group): Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English & Intelligence
- Engineering / Computer Science: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry / Computer Science, English & Intelligence
- Applied Biosciences: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Intelligence
- Business Studies / Social Sciences: Verbal (English), General Mathematics & Intelligence
- BS Mathematics: Mathematics, English & Intelligence
- BS Physics: Physics, Mathematics, English & Intelligence
- Bachelor in Architecture / Bachelor in Industrial Design: Mathematics, Physics, English, Intelligence, Cognitive &Aptitude Test
It includes the entire syllabus that is in the required qualification for all the courses offered. The test will be on computer and also paper based.
Fee for appearing in NUST Entry Test Syllabus 2017 Net 1, 2 and 3:
NUST Entry Test (per exam) – Rs. 3,000/- or USD 35/-
For SAT Candidate
- SAT (National seat) – Rs.3,500/- or USD 40/-
- SAT (International seat) – Rs.7,000/- or USD 80/-
Above are all the details that are required to appear in the entry test of the university. For further details the students can visit the official page of the university.