Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore Admissions, Fee, Contact, Official Website as this medical college is famously known as RLMC. This university is named amongst the renowned medical colleges in Pakistan. It is a private medical college that serves the students with the graduate and post graduate education of medicine and sciences. This medical college was established in the education world in 2010 under the name of the founder “Rashid Latif Khan”. The college has been spread at the distance of 25 acres on the commercial sector of Ferozpur Road, Lahore. The campus has been fully accompanied with all the sufficient needs and wants that should be facilitated to the student for making him or her feel like home. The college is run by the principle by Farrukh Zaman and Director of the medical college is headed by Sabahat Khan. Rashid Latif Medical College has been fully registered by Punjab Medical dental Council as PMDC and University of Health Sciences as UHS. Moreover, it has also been certified with the medical certificate by Ministry of Health. It dishes out the students with the medical degree on an increased level. Each year approximately 2500 students are awarded with the doctorial degree. The college has also been equipped with the “Hameed Latif Hospital” that occupies 250 beds and “Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital” with 400 beds. Both of these health centers have been located opposite to the Qaddafi Stadium that are included as being the part of the institution. These two hospitals even granted the chance of enhancing the skills and learning additional on the subjects of medical field in much efficient manner. The medical students train themselves and polish their abilities by getting in touch with these two hospitals.
Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore
Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore Courses
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- BSc Nursing (BSc N)
Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore Admission Instructions
- The particular student who will apply for the admission he or she is required to foremost pass the intermediate FSC from Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education with the second division of maximum 60% marks.
- If the student wants to get admission in the Rashid Latif Medical College in Islamabad but he or she has completed the education from Lahore then the student has to get the approval certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairman that must be attached with the admission forum.
- The certificate issued by the Islamabad Board will just be valid for the college medical entry test not for the admission requirements.
- For the intermediate FSC students it is essential that he or she must have passed chemistry, biology and physics whereas the O level students should have the passing percentage in the English subject.
- All the students who wish to get admission in the RLMC they must have to pass the college entry test conducted by university of Health Sciences.
- There is no restriction for the age boundary for getting admission in BDS and MBBS.
- For knowing additional about the admission criteria and terms you can straightforwardly get in touch with the admission office through the website as firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any student is facing the problems of certificate from the Islamabad Board then he or she can contact with the Inter Board Committee of Chairman through the below stated address and contact numbers:
Rashid Latif Medical College Fee Structure
RLMC fee structure for MBBS and BDS is according to the fee structure released by the Pakistan Medical and Dental College (PMDC) and University of Health Sciences (UHS). it does not have uploded the specified fee structure for any program but in case you want to take details about it you can call them at thier contact number or visit the college admission office.
Rashid Latif Medical College Lahore Contact Info.
|Contact Address:||Nabi Bakshwala, Ferozpur Road, Lahore|