On this page, you are getting the GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration Form 2022. Government college university GCU Lahore has announced the admission test for the MS/ M. Phil programs. Before taking admission to Graduate programs, it is compulsory to pass the GAT test. Other universities prefer NTS GAT. But GCU will conduct its GAT. So if you are also willing to get admission in GCU then you are here on the right page to get details about the GCU GAT Test 2022. You are also informed that this test is very important for each and every candidate to pass with a minimum of 50% marks. If a candidate who meets with all other eligibility but fails in the test will be rejected to grant admission in GCU. So keeping this in view scrolls down this page and download application forms for GCU GAT Test.
GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration Form 2022
The entry test will be taken from the programs offered in the following faculties. Check the subjects offered in the advertisement.
- Faculty of Chemistry & Life Sciences
- Mathematical & Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Languages
- Islamic & Oriental Learning
|Registration deadline||13th August 2022 till 5:00PM|
|Entry Test for 1, 2, 3 faculties||21st August 2022|
|Entry Test for 4, 5, 6 faculties||22nd August 2022|
Before submitting the GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration Form 2022, you must read out the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidates must have completed 16-years of education with at least 2.5/4.0 CGPA or 50% marks in the annual system.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to attempt this test and pass it with a 50% score.
- Students waiting for the results can also apply.
- This test will be considered for admission in the year 2022 only.
GCU-GAT Test Registration Form 2022:
- First, click the Apply Online button. You will reach the admission portal.
- Select the GCU-GAT-2021/II there to proceed.
- The next step is to sign up there.
- Now fill the form online and generate the fee challan for the entry test. Deposit the entry test fee of Rs. 1500 in any branch of HBL. Now submit the form online.
- After this, take print of the registration form and attach the paid challan and copies of CNIC & Transcripts/Degrees and submit them to the Admission Office, GC University, Katchery Road, Lahore by hand or courier.
- Students need to keep checking the university website for the roll number slip. Download the Roll Number Slip and attempt the test as given in the slip.
This is a 100 Marks paper and questions from Maths (15), English (15), Analytical (10), and Subject-based (60) are included. The candidates are given 180 minutes to attempt the questions.
So this is all about GC University Lahore GAT Test Registration Form 2022. If you have read this entire article then you are suggested to perform all your tasks before passing the last date so that you can be entertained by admission in GCU 2022. Further, if you have any queries, then ask in the comment section and stay tuned with us for the latest updates.