Get the details about Government College University GCU Lahore BSc Electrical Engineering Admissions 2022 form last date, eligibility, and all details about this admission are written here. GCU Lahore is inviting admissions for the BSc electrical engineering program for the session of 2022. So interested students have to see if they are eligible for this admission or not according to the eligibility criteria written in the advertisement of GCU Lahore electrical engineering admissions. It is because GC University is one of the top-ranking universities for which students gain higher marks to compete for the merit, so that is why it is now offering separate admission forms for each faculty like electrical, mechanical, or biomedical engineering. You are informed that you are only eligible for applying for this admission if your eligibility criteria are matched with the eligibility criteria written in the advertisement and he or the student must have had attempt the UET combined engineering test that is known as Engineering Colleges Admission Test (ECAT). Scroll down to get the details.
GCU Lahore BSc Electrical Engineering Admissions 2022
Before admission procedure make sure that either you are eligible for this admission or not according to the eligibility criteria written below. So if you see that you are suitable with eligibility criteria then you can apply now for the GCU Lahore Admission 2022. Apply Online through the procedure given below and submit the form by 13th August 2022.
This time, the Government College University Lahore has announced BSc Electrical Engineering admission. Follow the procedure given below to apply for it.
Only those students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply.
- Passed FSc Pre-Medical(with Mathematics as an additional subject) or Pre-Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- A-Level or any foreign qualification.
- If Passed BSc with Physics or Mathematics.
- The candidates with DAE/B.Tech degrees are also eligible.
- The applicant must not have a 3rd Division throughout his academics.
- Only the candidates who have attempted ECAT 2022 taken by UET Lahore are eligible.
GCU Lahore Admission 2022 Apply Online:
- Click the button to proceed.
- You have to submit an admission processing fee before filling the form. This fee submission can be done at any branch of HBL.
- Now get the form and enter all the required information there.
- Submit your form by 13th August 2022.
- The candidates who will be shortlisted will be required to submit the original documents along with 1 set of photocopies.
After submission of the form, the selection will be made on merit on the basis of your academic performance. The following aggregate formula will be followed:
- ECAT Weightage= 30%
- Intermediate Weightage= 40%
- Matriculation Weightage= 10%
- Interview Weightage= 20%
As I have written above that the GC University has only open admissions for electrical engineering and you have to see if you are eligible for this admission or not according to the criteria mentioned above. Hence this is all about GCU Lahore BSc Electrical Engineering Admissions 2022 form last date, eligibility criteria, and advertisement for all terms and conditions of this admission.