If you are looking for Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2023 then you are on the right page. The admissions in GCT Peshawar are now open for engineering technology programs. On this page, you will be able to check the programs offered, the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, and applying procedure. Before admissions, an entry test is conducted by ETEA. All the students must pass the test to get admission to it. The Government College of Technology is situated in Peshawar. It offers technical education to the students. Every year, when it opens admissions, a huge crowd of students applies for it. So, the students have to apply for the ETEA test to get registered for the test. There is a specific Merit Formula and those having good merit get admission. Scroll down to check the complete admission procedure.
Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2023
Programs Offered at GCT Peshawar
Currently, admissions are open in the engineering technology programs that are mentioned below.
- BSc Civil Engineering Technology
- BSc Electrical Engineering Technology
- BSc Mechanical Engineering Technology
- For BSc engineering programs, the candidate must have passed 3 years of DAE or FSc in the relevant field.
- The candidates must have passed DAE/FSC with at least 50% marks.
|Deadline for ETEA test registration||31st August 2023|
|Roll No. Slip issuance||1st September 2023|
|ETEA Test Date||3rd September 2023 at 9.00 AM |
at the venue decided by ETEA
|Result of the ETEA Test||5th September 2023|
|Starting of Admission Registration||3rd September 2023|
|Deadline for registration||20th September 2023|
|Merit List display||25th September 2023|
|Interview||27th September 2023|
|Classes Start||2nd October 2023|
GCT Peshawar Admission Form
Registration for ETEA Test
- To start, click apply now button.
- Start a new application and add all the details that are asked.
- After completing the form, submit it.
- The next step is to print this application and along with Rs. 800, submit it to the college campus.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
- After the entry test, visit the relevant GCT account office and get the admission form.
- Fill out the form and submit it along with the documents needed.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be processed.
Admission Selection Procedure
- First of all, the entry test will be conducted.
- The students after the entry test will submit the admission form.
- After the result of the entry test, calculate your aggregate from the below-given formula:
—> ETEA Test Marks: 30%
—> DAE/FSc Marks: 70%
—> 20 more marks will be added to the DAE marks of Hafiz e Quran students.
- After this, the merit list will be displayed. Those having their names on the list will go for Interviews.
- The final selection will be made after the interviews.
So, this is the complete admission procedure. If you have completed DAE in the relevant field, then apply now for admissions. This is the best chance to get admission to the best institute. The students passing all the steps will get admission to the GCT institutes in KPK. Apply for admission before the last date. So, this is all about the Government College of Technology GCT Peshawar Admission 2023. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more updates.