All those students who have done with passed the MDCAT and now looking for MBBS and BDS admissions at Gujranwala Medical College Admission 2022-2021 are welcome on this page. The University of Health Sciences (UHS) has announced the MBBS and BDS admissions in Public Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab. A candidate who has done 12-year education from outside Pakistan can also apply for the admissions. If you are living in this city and you want to be the part of this medical college then make sure that you are meeting the eligibility criteria and admission requirements assigned by the officials of Gujranwala Medical College GMC or not. Scroll down to get the detailed admission info on this page.
Gujranwala Medical College Admission 2022-2021
The following programs are being offered by the Gujranwala Medical College on which you have to apply after meeting the required merit list of GMC.
Important Dates for Admission:
|Admission Starts||11th January 2022 9:00 AM to onwards|
|Admissions Deadline||22nd January 2022 at 4:00 PM|
|Hifz-e-Quran test||26th to 30th January 2022 (at UHS Lahore)|
|Diable candidates Medical Board||26th to 29th January 2022|
|Provincial Merit List||5th February 2022|
|The final list of applicants||8th February 2022|
|1st Gujranwala Medical College Merit List||11th February 2022|
|Fee submission deadline||19th February 2022|
|2nd Merit List||24th February 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||1st March 2022|
|3rd Merit List (if any)||5th March 2022|
- The candidate must have secured more than 65% marks in FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent.
- Only domicile holders of any district of Punjab are eligible to apply (Domicile holders of Islamabad are also eligible).
- The candidate must have appeared in National MDCAT-2020 and passed it with more than 60% marks.
- Those candidates who have done their HSSC or equivalent 12th Grade degree can apply for foreign/overseas Pakistani seats.
- The foreign candidates who have appeared in SAT-II must have passed it with a minimum 60% score with the subject weightage of Biology 40%, Chemistry 35%, and Physics/Maths 25%.
How to Apply For Gujranwala Medical College Admission
- The admissions will start on 11th January 2022.
- Click the Apply Online button.
- There you need to register yourself. You will reach the admission portal.
- Fill in the personal info and academic info there.
- Upload the scanned document on the portal.
- Select the colleges there you want to apply for.
- After completing your form, click the submit button.
- Now print the admission processing fee challan and deposit the fee at any branch of The Bank Of Punjab.
Gujranwala Medical College Merit List:
After submitting the admission form, the merit will be calculated. It will be according to the formula that is given by UHS given below.
- Matriculation: 10%
- FSC Pre-Medical/Equivalent: 40%
- MDCAT: 50%
NOTE: Only those candidates will be considered for the merit list having aggregate merit of more than 85%.
Gujranwala Medical College is situated at Alipur Road and containing upon a well-furnished and purpose build campus where teachers are loyal and motivated to depart educations to produce well mannered and well trained medical graduates to locate the latest needs and deeds of this new era with new technology. GMC has now introduced some latest programs to improve the study methods like now it will offer biochemical and biotechnology for a candidate to work with the latest medical terms and machinery.
So, this was all about the Gujranwala Medical College Admission 2022-2021. So far, these are the admission, merit list dates, and the entry test dates. There might be a chance that Gujranwala medical college will be making the changes in the entry test and merit list dates. If you want to take admission to the Gujranwala medical college then make sure that you do stay connected with us on this webpage. We will be posting more details about all the medical entry tests that will be taking place this year.