On this page, you are getting the HEC LAT Test Online Registration 2021 Test Date. We are telling you the details of the Law Admission Test fees and the latest advertisement. For all those students who want to become a law practitioners then it is to be informed that you must pass this test to continue your studies in law. After intermediate or equivalence, each candidate has to attempt this test which is taken by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Before this test, candidates were required to attempt the GAT Law test which was taken out by the HEC. But those were not a purified way of conducting the eligible candidates. So now the Punjab Bar Council (PBC) and HEC have joined hands together and prepare a special team of Education Testing Council (ETC) who will prepare the test and conduct it from eligible candidates. Just keep on reading this article to get further details about the Law Admission Test registration form last date and advertisement for more information.
HEC LAT Test Online Registration 2021
The advertisement has been released for HEC Law Admission Test online registration form 2021 law test date for LLB admissions. We are telling you about eligibility criteria, how to apply, test date, and last date for online registration. Just keep on reading this article to get further details about it.
The following eligibility criteria are very necessary for all the candidates to meet. Because if any candidate who will not meet the following requirements will not be allowed to proceed.
- Intermediate or equivalence pass candidates
- Result awaited candidates can also apply
LAW Admission Test Date 2021:
|Last Date for Online Registration||25th July 2021|
|HEC LAT 2021 Law Test Date||8th August 2021|
HEC Law Admission Test Registration Procedure:
If you are meeting the above-written eligibility criteria then you have to follow the below-given criteria for HEC LAT online registration procedure.
- Click on the Online registration button for HEC LAT Online Registration Form 2021.
- First, you need to complete the profile section. In this section, you will provide your personal info.
- Now submit the form after completing the Law Admission Test section.
- After this, deposit the test fee of Rs 1000 in account no 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742.
- Now send the Deposit Slip/ATM/Online Transfer through courier at the address: Member’s House HEC Sector, H-8, Islamabad by the last date.
- You must mention your CNIC number at the back of the deposited slip/ bank draft.
- The roll number slip will be available on the portal that you can download.
- In case of any hurdle, you can visit the HEC secretariat or regional centers for more information.
Hence the complete details about Higher Education Commission HEC LAT Test Online Registration 2021 Test Date. Hope you have obtained all the details for this test which is just on its way.