IBA is a well-reputed business study institute in Pakistan. If you want to see Pakistan top-level national and multinational companies top-level to middle-level management then you can see many IBA passed students. If you want to get a study in Pakistan IBA then different IBA campuses admissions 2022 are open for applications. Infect here we are sharing IBA Karachi Undergraduate Admission 2022 Dates, Requirements complete details. IBA Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Hyderabad campuses admission are open under concern authority admission terms and conditions. IBA is offering different programs admission like BBA, BS Computer Science, BS Economic and Mathematics, BS Accounting and finance, BS Social science and BE economics. You must have informed about IBA admission criteria, according to IBA official website eligible candidates are selected every year after the Aptitude test component. In further detail, Aptitude test difficulty level and Aptitude test exemption complete information are available for all readers.
IBA Karachi Undergraduate Admission 2022 Dates, Requirements
IBA Karachi Admission schedule 2022 for Undergraduate:
- Online forms will available for BBA, BSACF, BSECO, BSSS round 1 on Friday 3rd January 2022 date.
- BSEM and CS round 1 form will available on 31 January 2022.
- BBA,BSACF, BSECO, BSSS, round 2 form available on 17th April 2022
- BSEM and CS round 2 form is available from 15th May 2022
Form Submission deadline:
- BBA, BSSS, BSECO, BSACF form submission deadline 31 January 2022
- BSEM and CS last date 28 February 2022
- BBA, BSACF, BSECO,BSSS last date 25 June 2022
- BSEM and CS last date 22 July 2022
IBA Karachi Undergraduate Admission Entry test date 2022:
Aptitude tests will conduct on different dates for different programs. Tests date for different programs are 9 February 2022, 8 March 2022, 5 July 2022 and 26th July 2022.
How to Apply IBA Karachi Undergraduate Admission 2022?
You can purchase admission prospectus through IBA admission office. Fill application form and attach all important documents. Also attach fee submitted bank slip with application form. Remember incomplete application form will reject by officials.