This is the place where we will give you complete details about Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi JSMU Pharm D Admissions 2024-21. So, if your intermediate pre-medical has been clear with a minimum of 60% marks and having domicile of Sindh then you may download the admission form from this page along with the admission procedure. The admissions in Pharm D 5-years are open and if you want to apply for the admissions, then submit your forms by 27th December 2024. Besides these eligibilities, there is an entrance test that is also mandatory for all eligible candidates to attend that will be taken out by the University. This test will be based on the currently studied inter syllabus (pre-medical). So, keep reading this post for further information and instructions to get familiar with the complete procedure for this admission.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi JSMU Pharm D Admissions 2024-21
JSMU Admissions 2024-21 Programs
- Doctor Of Pharmacy (Pharm D) 5-years program
|Starting of Admissions
|9th October 2024
|Deadline for application submission
|27th December 2024
|12th December 2024
JSMU Pharm D Admissions Eligibility Criteria
- The students who have passed FSc Pre-Medical with at least 60% marks are eligible.
- It is necessary for the students who have done A-Level to submit the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC.
- Students should bring with them the Domicile of Sindh to appear in the entry test.
Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission Form
- You can download the prospectus from the above button.
- After clicking Apply Online, you will see an option where you need to register yourself first.
- Now you will get the form and fill it online.
- Generate the admission processing fee challan of Rs.2500 and deposit it in any branch of HBL.
- Submit your forms by the last date.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be processed.
JSMU Entry Test 2024-21
After the registration process, the next step is to appear in the entry test. For this, an admit card will be given after submitting the form. Information like test date and time, venue, etc will be mentioned on it. The entry test syllabus will be the following:
- Total MCQs: 100
- Biology: 40 MCQs
- English: 20 MCQs
- Physics: 20 MCQs
- Chemistry: 20 MCQs
The admissions will be done based on a Merit Formula given below:
- Intermediate: 30%
- Entry Test: 60%
- Interview: 10%
You can get further details about the admissions from the advertisement and the official website of JSMU. Jinnah Sindh Medical University JSMU was formerly founded as a medical college in 1973 while it gains the university rank in 2012. It is affiliated with the Higher Education Commission HEC and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC. It offers admissions to MBBS, BDS, Pharm, Nursing, and other medical disciplines. So, this is all about Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi JSMU Pharm D Admissions 2024-21. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more updates.