If you have completed your Intermediate and also have passed the National MDCAT-2020, then the King Edward Medical College BSC Hons Admission 2021 Allied Health Sciences is open now. It is offering admission to 13 AHS programs. So, on this page, you will get admission details, eligibility criteria, admission schedule, and procedure to apply. It is advised to the students that first of all, check out the eligibility criteria and if you are eligible, then apply for the admissions. The last date to submit the admission form is 30th December 2020. The Punjab domicile holder students can apply for the admissions easily. Scroll down to check the complete procedure for the admissions.
King Edward Medical College BSC Hons Admission 2021
King Edward Medical University is currently offering admission to about 13 BSC. (Hons) Allied Health Science programs. Check all the programs given in the advertisement and get the complete admission details on this page.
|Deadline for Form Submission||30th December 2020|
|Hafiz-e-Quran test||12th January 2021|
|1st Merit List||19th January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- The candidate must have passed Matriculation with at least 60% marks.
- Secured 60% or more marks in FSC Pre-Medical or equivalent.
- Passed MDCAT-2020 with more than 60% marks.
- Domicile holders of Punjab are eligible.
KEMU Admission Form:
- For admission form, visit Assistant Registrar (AHS) King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
- You can also download the form by visiting www.kemu.edu.pk.
- After getting the form, fill it by providing all the required information.
- Now attach the required documents with it and pay order of Rs.300(per discipline) in favor of Vice-Chancellor, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
- Submit your form by the last date.
Important Points about Admission:
- For foreign students, 10% of the seats are allocated. These seats are fully paid, and the University will decide the fee.
- 1 merit-based seat is reserved for AJK/Gilgit Baltistan candidates.
- Submit a separate admission form for each discipline.
- Hostel Accommodation will not be provided.
- The fee once paid is non-refundable.
After the completion of the admission registration, the admissions will be finalized. The merit list will tell who has taken admission for the programs given. Students having a good aggregate will get admission. So, this is all about King Edward Medical College BSC Hons Admission 2021. Hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for more educational updates.