Khyber Medical University has announced KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2022-21. So, all the students who have passed the MDCAT-2020 and now looking for admission to KMU IMS can apply for admissions if they meet the eligibility criteria. The admission portal is going to open on 29th December 2022. You can obtain the admission form from this page. But you are intimated that your KMU IMS admission form must be received within the due date and time because any admission form received after the last date will not be entertained in any case. So, if you are also interested to get admission to this institute, then submit your applications by 12th January 2022. Scroll down for the complete admission related details.
KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2022-21
KIMS Admission Programs:
The admissions schedule has been revised by KMU.
|Forms Availability||From 29th December 2022|
|Form Submission Deadline||12th January 2022|
|Disabled Candidates Medical||14th January 2022|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||14th January 2022|
|Appeals by Disabled and Hifz-e-Quran test disqualified candidates||15th January 2022|
|Provisional Merit List Display||18th January 2022|
|Objections against Provisional Merit List||19th January 2022|
|Appellate Scrutiny Committee Meeting for Objections||20th January 2022|
|Final Merit List display||22nd February 2022|
|Interviews||8th February 2022 to onwards|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
- You can apply for the MBBS and BDS admission if you are holding the degree of the FSC pre-medical in the access coverage of at least 65% of the score.
- You must have scored at least 60% in the MDCAT-2020 OR SAT-II.
- Domicile holders of KPK and Newly Merged Tribal Districts (NMTD) are eligible.
How To Apply For Admissions:
- First of all, you need to visit www.kmuadmissions.pk.
- Now fill the form by providing all the required info.
- Select your category for which you are applying.
- Now attach the scanned documents with the form.
- Deposit Admission Processing fee of Rs.3000 in any branch of MCB.
- Submit your applications by the last date.
- No form will be accepted after the last date.
Merit Formula for Admissions:
The admissions will be awarded on the below-given formula:
- Matriculation: 10%
- Intermediate: 40%
- MDCAT/SAT-II: 50%
Reserved Seats Categories:
There are some reserved seats other than Open Merit for different categories as written below:
- Newly Merged Tribal Districts/FATA
- Backward Areas
- Army Public School
- Overseas Pakistani Foundation
- Afghan National
KMU IMS is one of the renowned and best educational centers of medical studies in the Kohat city place of Pakistan. This educational center has been best infused in giving out the educational services in the categories of the MBBS and BDS level of disciplines on the high level under the consideration of the highly qualified staff members.
So, this is all about KMU IMS Kohat MBBS, BDS Admissions 2022-21. Submit your admission applications ASAP because there is very little time remaining for admissions.