The National University of Medical Science is inviting applications for NUMS postgraduate admission 2021. On this page, we are providing you the link for Ph.D., MPhil form which you have to resubmit to the office by the last date. After submitting the form, an entry test will be conducted and then only those candidates will be entertain whose name does exist in the merit list. Officials have released the advertisement in which all the information is written to provide you the proper instructions for taking this admission as per the officer’s instructions and authentic way. Here we are instructing all of you to apply within the due date and time, it is because any form that receives after the last date will not be entertained in any case by the administrator. Further, you are also taking out the details about this intake on the following side.
NUMS Postgraduate Admission 2021
Before applying you have to check if you are eligible for this admission or not. If you see that you are meeting the eligibility criteria then you have to apply following the below-given procedure. After that, you have to fill in the form dully and attach all the documents with your form including the entry test result card. Remember that your form must be filled with correct information otherwise, the form will be rejected at any cost.
The admissions are open in the following programs.
- Master of Public Health
- MPhil Transfusion Medicine
- MSc Cardiac Anaesthesia
- MS Microbiology and Immunology
- MS Human Genetics
|Admission Starts||21st June 2021|
|Deadline to apply online||30th June 2021 till 4:00 PM|
|Entry Test for MPH and MSc (Cardiac Anaesthesia) Online||10th July 2021|
|Interviews||26th July 2021|
|1st Merit List||30th July 2021|
|2nd Merit List||06th August 2021|
|Start of New Session||The second week of August 2021|
NUMS Entry Test 2021 Registration:
- Click the above button and click the registration button if you are applying for the first time.
- Now fill the admission form and provide all the information there.
- After filling the form, attach the scanned documents with the form including CNIC, Final Transcript and degree, Registration Certificate from relevant body, GAT General Test Result, and experience certificate.
- Now submit the form after attaching these documents.
- Print the processing fee challan and deposit Rs.3000 by 30th June 2021.
- Now submit these submission details and click the “Final Submit”.
Complete details about NUMS postgraduate admission 2021 are available in this post. But in case you have any query or question relating to this post you have to ask through the comments section and we will reply you back ASAP.