With the help of this post we will be explaining in detail about the NUST University admission procedure, requirements and criteria. Just scroll down to get the latest updates! National University of Science and Technology University NUST has oped its doors for admission since 1991 as a private University located in Islamabad Pakistan. It is affiliated with the Higher Educational Commission HEC and Pakistan Engineering Council PEC. It offers admissions for graduate, under graduate and post graduation level classes in different faculties like engineering, computer science, doctoral disciplines, and business studies. NUST has gain the rank among top 100 Universities from BRICS and Emerging Engineering. So if you also want to be a part of this well manages and well arranged university then scroll down this page to read all the details for getting admission in NUST University Islamabad.
NUST University Admission Procedure, Requirements, Criteria
Eligibility For NUST University Admission:
- All admissions are governed on the basis of the open merit.
- Applicants should have minimum of 60% aggregate marks each in Matric and HSSC / equivalent exams.
- It is to be stated that O & A level and other non-FSc stream candidates just need to obtain equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen as IBCC Pakistan
- For taking admissions in Masters programs a student is necessary to done the bachelors or equivalence with minimum of CGPA 3.5
For NUST University Admission In Engineering:
For engineering the students should have the HSSC / equivalent qualification with the combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Studies or Computer Science. These subjects of students can only apply for Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Telecommunication Engineering. DAE candidates can apply in support of admission in selected Engineering programs as on open merit.
For NUST University Admission In BS Computer Science:
For getting admission in BS Computer Science all the applicants should have equivalent qualification like Overseas High School Certificate / British General Certificate of Education with Physics, Computer Science / Computer Studies and Mathematics.
For NUST University Admission In MBBS / BDS:
If you want to take admission in MBBS and BDS then you should have the qualification with three (3) subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects. Your martial status should be unmarried.
For NUST University Admission In Business Studies & Social Sciences:
In business studies and social sciences you can take admission for BBA, BS Economics, BS Mass Communication and BS Public Administration. Applicants should have the HSSC or an equivalent qualification with Mathematics or Accounting and Finance or Accountancy as one of the major subject.
Main Terms For NUST University Admission:
- Candidates of FA/ FSc stream can just apply for the NUST Entry Test on the basis of HSSC Part-I. But at the same time the confirmation of their admission is all based on the HSSC certificate or Detailed Marks Certificate as with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Candidates of O/A Level stream can just apply on the basis of O level equivalence certificate from IBCC.
- Candidates of MBBS / BDS / Bio sciences programs must enter their complete HSSC or equivalent exam marks just by the way of the online application form.
- The University has the complete reserves with the right to reject any application in favor of admission without assigning any reason.
Well we hope that by this post all the readers would have learnt the best information about the NUST University admission procedure, requirements and criteria! Are you ready to apply?