Admission in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2018 is just announced and all the details about the admission regarding application Form and the last Date are available here on this page. So, students get ready because this is the opportunity to study in PAEC Post Graduate Fellowships for the Engineering, Science and Medicine Graduates at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences PIEAS and Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE). This is the opportunity for the medical doctors, scientist, and engineers. This is the reason that we are giving you the opportunity for graduate medical doctors, scientists and the engineers to apply in their respective master’s programs and become a postgraduate.
PAEC also offers a job opportunity for the students that the can also get a job in the institute against Rs. 25000/- per month and appointment in the SPS-8 after graduation. That is why we are giving you the information about the fellowship in MS for the medical doctors, scientists, and engineers. This is a golden chance and the opportunity for the medical doctors, scientists and engineers to be a part of Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2018. This is the golden chance of career building by applying in MS for the medical doctors, scientists, and engineers.
PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2018
Following are the details about the Admission in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Postgraduate Fellowships 2018 that all the candidates need to be a part of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC. After the fellowship, the candidates can be a part of the management of the commission on the SPS-8 against Rs. 25000/-.
- The last date to apply is June 2018
- The date of entry test is July 2018
Applicants can apply for the fellowship in the following manner:
- Application forms are available on the official website of PIAES.
- Processing fee for the form submission online is Rs. 1500/- and for submission by post is Rs. 2000/-.
- Additional Rs. 300 shall be charge in case of the student is applying for both PIEAS and KINPOE.
- Bank receipts a passport size photograph and duly fill application form (in case if submission by post only) must reach to the registrar before the due date.
- Application processing fee can be submit in any of the branches of HBL in Pakistan in the account of PIEAS.
- There will be no bank service charges for submission of fee through any branch of HBL.
- All Pakistan nationals with the require qualifications will be able to apply for the job.
- Candidates with the first class academic records will get preferanc, However, the one-second division is allow except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a 2.5/4.0 CGPA in final degree is required.
- All further details are available in the above advertisement.
So this is all the details about Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC postgraduate fellowships 2018. hope you are all now fully aware and ready to apply for this internship program.