All the students who have done their intermediate and also passed the PMC MDCAT-2020 with more than 60% marks can apply for Sahara Medical College Admission 2020-2021. The admissions are offered for MBBS programs. You are getting the latest advertisement; apply procedure, last date and all term to apply. Students are informed to submit admission form within due date and time because any admission form which receives within due date and time will not be entertained on any case by the officials. Sahawa Medical college MBBS admission 2020-2021 is a good chance of intake for residents of Narowal. It will not only provide better educational faculty but a student who is good in studies will also get a scholarship. At the end of the session, a house job training institute will also be referred from the college. Never late in submitting the form for Sahara medical college admission 2020-2021 MBBS. You can read all the other information regarding the following details on the following side.
Sahara Medical College Admission 2020-2021
Sahara Medical College Narowal is a recognizing medical institute in Narowal district. It offers admission to MBBS and BDS as well as allied health sciences programs. For taking admission in Sahara Medical College Narowal, students have to pass the Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT). After that, the merit list is prepared by the college which finalizes the admission. Keep on reading this post to get further details about this admission.
- The candidate must have at least 65% marks in FSC Pre-Medical or A-Level.
- At least 60% marks in MDCAT.
- Foreign candidates with SAT-II must have at least 60% marks in each subject.
- A-level students must bring an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC.
|Admission Portal Open||19th December 2020|
|Admission Portal Closing||22nd January 2021|
|Merit List||24th January 2021|
- Click the Apply Online button to proceed.
- First of all, you need to Signup there if you don’t have an account.
- After login, you will reach the admission portal.
- There, you need to fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Select the colleges for admission (You can choose at least one and maximum as many as you want).
- Attach the documents with the form including Picture, CNIC/Passport, HSSC/A-Level equivalency document, and SAT-II Document (for SAT-II candidates only).
- Now submit the admission fee.
- Submit your form by the last date.
So, after applying for the admission, the next step is to check your merit list. This list is prepared according to your Intermediate marks and MDCAT marks. So, if you want to get admission, then your aggregate should be good to compete for the seat in this College.
So, this is all about Sahara Medical College Admission 2020-2021. Hopefully you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for the latest admission updates.