Have you passed the MDCAT-2020 and now looking for the Sindh Medical Colleges Admission 2023-21 then you are on the right page. The admissions in the Medial and Dental colleges of Sindh are open now. You will get the eligibility criteria, application form, last date, and all terms and conditions for this intake. Here before continuing the discussion about admission in Sindh medical colleges for MBBS and BDS, I would like to mention, each student must pass the National entry test (MDCAT) conducted by PMC this year. So, if you have passed the MDCAT with at least 65% marks and have got more than 60% marks in Intermediate then you can apply for these admissions. The further procedure is written down, so keep on reading this article.
Sindh Medical Colleges Admission 2023-21
|Karachi Medical & Dental College Admission||Jinnah Sindh Medical University Admission|
|Peoples University MBBS Admission||DUHS MBBS Admission|
Programs Offered in Admission:
The admissions are open in Sindh Medical and Dental Colleges in the following programs.
|Admissions Start||1st January 2023|
|Admission Form Submission Deadline||11th January 2023|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||12th January 2023|
|Provisional Merit List||14th January 2023|
|Objections against Initial Merit List||15th & 16th January 2023|
|Final Merit List||20th January 2023|
Sindh Medical Colleges Admission Eligibility Criteria:
As the medical admissions in Sindh are open for MBBS and BDS and you are informed that the eligibility criteria for both the programs are the same.
- Must have Sindh Domicile (Urban/Rural).
- Passed Intermediate (Pre-Medical) or equivalent with at least 65% marks.
- Appeared in PMC MDCAT-2020 and passed with more than 60% marks.
How to Apply For Sindh Medical Colleges Admission:
To apply for the admissions, the candidates must submit the Online and Manual admission forms.
|CLICK HERE to apply for LUMHS Jamshoro(selection center) tagged districts.||CLICK HERE to apply for SMBBU Larkana(selection center) tagged districts.||CLICK HERE to apply for JSMU tagged All Karachi(selection center) districts.|
- Get the online admission form and signup there.
- Select the program you are applying for.
- Then fill the admission form by providing the personal and academic info there.
- Select the medical college in your preference list.
- After completing the form, submit it by the last date and move towards the manual form submission.
Manual Form Submission:
- Get the prospectus from designated TCS outlets.
- Fill the admission form and attach all the required documents with the form.
- Also, attach Rs.1550 (admission processing fee).
- In the end, submit your forms to the TCS centers that are written in the prospectus.
List of Medical Colleges In Sindh:
You can apply to the following medical and dental colleges for admissions.
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University (JSMU) Karachi
- Dow University of Health Sciences (DUHS) Karachi
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences for Women (PUMHSW) Shaheed Benzirabad
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University (SMBBMU) Larkana
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical College (SMBBMU) Lyari Karachi
- Karachi Medical and Dental College, Karachi
- Gambat Medical College, Pir Abdul Qadir Shah Jeelani Institute of Medical Sciences, Gambat
- Khairpur Medical College, Khairpur Mirs.
So, this was all about Sindh Medical Colleges Admission 2023-21 MBBS BDS form, last date, eligibility, advertisement, and the complete details about admission. So, hopefully, you are confident about the post. Stay tuned with us for the latest admission updates.