It is to inform you that Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has announced SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2021. The admissions are open for DPT, AHS, BS Nursing (Generic), and BSc Nursing (Post RN). So if you have done your intermediate FSc (pre-medical) or equivalence class and now want to study any of these programs, then this is the chance to get admission in the best institute. Never get late to apply for this SZABMU Admissions 2021 because the last day to apply with the regular fee is 24th December 2020. You can also apply with double fee by the last date that is 29th December 2020. So, check out the eligibility criteria first and then check the other details. If you meet the requirements, then apply for the entry test as the admissions will be given on the basis of this entry test. So, scroll down for the other details about the admissions.
SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2021
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University was firstly the hospital center that was established in the year 1988 but later on it was given the status of being the university center. It is basically involving in conducting the best educational services in the graduate and post-graduate studies in terms of medical services. For this time we are studying SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2021 in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical Univesity.
The admissions are open now in the Nursing Colleges affiliated with SZABMU PIMS. The following programs are being offered there.
- BS Nursing (Generic)
- BSc Nursing (Post RN)
|Admission Starts||9th December 2020|
|Form Submission Deadline with Normal Fee (Rs.1500)||24th December 2020|
|Form Submission Deadline with Late Fee (Rs.3000)||29th December 2020|
|Entry Test date||3rd January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- At least 50% marks in FSc Pre-Medical for admission in AHS, DPT, and BS Nursing (Generic).
- The age of the candidate should be 14 to 35 years for BS Nursing (Generic) but there is no age limit for AHS and DPT admissions.
- For BSc Nursing (Post RN), the candidate must have completed matric, diploma in Nursing, Diploma in Midwifery, 1 year of experience RN, Valid registration with PNC, NOC required for the candidates working in any Government Sector.
How To Apply SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions?
To apply for admissions, you need to appear in the entry test first. So, apply and register for the entrance test through the following procedure.
- Click on the Apply Online option first.
- Register yourself there through singup option.
- Now get the admission form and starting filling it.
- Provide all the required information there.
- Attach the scanned documents online with the form.
- Now deposit the processing fee.
- In the end, submit your form by the last date.
College Of Nursing Admissions Selection Process:
The following procedure will be applied for the admissions.
- Entry test is compulsory for the admissions.
- Selection of the applicants will be done based on the open merit.
- No changes will be made in the decisions that are made by the side of the committee.
In the end, I would again like to mention you for SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2021 that never late from the last date. So what are thinking about? If you want to hold a degree in nursing through your study from the reputable educational center then without wasting any time apply for admission right now!