Just a couple of days back, Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University SZABMU college of nursing admissions 2017 for BSc nursing. So if you have done your intermediate FSc (pre-medical) or equivalence class and now want to be a nurse then you have the correct path to carry on your studies in this field. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University came into foundation as all through the Act of Parliament as on 21st March 2013. This university center was firstly the hospital center that was establish in the year 1988 but later on it was given the status of being the university center. It is basically involved in conducting the best educational services in the graduate and post graduate studies in terms of medical services. Now here we will be discussing in detail about the programs opened in Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University admissions 2017 along with the eligibility criteria.
About Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admissions 2017:
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University has opened the admissions for the 2 years of post graduate in BSC Nursing course.
How To Apply For Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admissions 2017?
If you want to apply in this university center, then it is important that you should get the admission form through the visit in admission office of university. Admission processing fee is about Rs. 500.
Important Documents Required For Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admissions 2017:
- You can apply only if you are having 3 years of experience in the field of nursing/midwifery.
- You should also attach the attested documents of your matriculation/FSC markskeet.
- You should also be attaching the documents of your valid CNIC and Punjab Health Certificate.
- You should also be having at least 3 years of experience in the job sector.
Details About Admission Criteria In Admission Procedure:
Below is the detail about the admission criteria for the selection of the candidate for the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University admissions 2017:
- NTS Test: 60%
- FSC/Matriculation: 10%
- Extra Professional Certificate: 10%
- Experience: 10%
- Interview: 10%
Last date for the submission of the application admission form is 10th February 2017. Interview of the applicants will be taken on 21st February 2017.
SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2017
- Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the open merit basis.
- Applicants who are already linked with the Government Servants/serving they will be applying as through proper channel.
- No changes will be made in the decisions that are made by the side of the committee.
in the end I would again like to mention you for SZABMU College Of Nursing Admissions 2017 that never late from the last date. So what are thinking for? If you want to hold the degree of nursing through your study from the reputable educational center then without wasting any time apply for admission right now!