Government College of Technology GCT Raiwind Road Lahore admission 2022 TEVTA DAE form last date and advertisement is open now. Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority are inviting admissions forms for 3 years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in all the Government institutes for technical training. So all those students who have done their Matric and now want to go with technical fields like Electronics Technology, Electrical Technology, and Civil Technology are warmly invited to submit the form before till the last date. Well, you are also informed that these intakes are open for GCT 1st and 2nd shift in its both first and second campuses. So if you are among those who want to apply then you have to see if you are eligible and how to apply what is the fee and all terms and conditions relating to this intake are available here on this page.
GCT Raiwind Road Lahore Admission 2022 TEVTA DAE
The last date is just close and we are suggesting to apply for GCT Raiwind Road Lahore admission 2022 soon before the last date. It is suggested and advised you that going with a technical field is a good decision but here is one thing that has great importance and that is your college. If your college is a well-ranked and removed institute like GCTLHR then your chance for obtaining a job is superior then of a student who has done from some other college that is low ranked.
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The eligibility criteria for TEVTA DAE admissions in Government Technical College (GCT) Raiwind Road Lahore is written below. You can only apply if you are meeting the following requirements.
- Matric with science student from any affiliated school or institute
- Age of a student should not more than 28 years till 1st September 2022
- Fresh pass students will be a preference
- Admission forms received within the due date will be considered as eligible while others will be rejected
If you are eligible for this admission then you have to follow the below procedure which is very necessary. In case of applying after the last date or any form that contains the wrong information will be rejected.
- Online admission form is not available, so that is why you have to visit the GCT Raiwind Road Lahore campus physically
- There you will buy your prospectus in which the admission form will be available
- Fill-up the form now and attach the required documents including matric result card, character certificate, B-form, parent’s or guardian’s CNIC photocopy, 4 latest passport size photograph
- Now resubmit your form at the admission form
- never get late because any form received after the last date will not be entertained
Last Date: 8th August 2022
Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority GCT Raiwind Road Lahore Admission 2022 TEVTA DAE form the last date and eligibility, apply procedure have all been discussed here. Must follow the due date and that is 8th August 2022 but in case your admission form is not received within the due date the officials will not grant be entertained with this intake. This is a very nice chance for you to apply before till the last date otherwise your application form be rejected and will not proceed anymore.